Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat

by Seche

Seche Base™ is specially formulated to help disguise nail imperfections. Seche Base™ has an incomparable bonding ability and will give Seche Vite™ the best anchor to hold onto. .

How many coats does it take for smooth nails that don’t show ridges?
Is this really good? Other fillers I have tried they have turn out to be worthless...
Nunca usei mais eu quero !!!
Start your review of Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It dries so quickly and makes the nail polish last a lot longer than usual.in 1 review
I love this base coat to fill ridges, but the smell can be a little strong.in 1 review
I originally started using this after I removed my gel nails as my nails were in rough shape.in 1 review
8 days agotrafalgar
I honestly have nothing but good to say about seche. Their entire line of polish works very well for me. This line is my absolute go to. I don’t mind the high end price because I know the quality that I get is completely unbeatable!
a month ago
Nope, just didn’t like this. Maybe I should’ve gotten the clear one. I love seche products but I just didn’t like this, it goes on whitish color and I just didn’t like it.
2 months agoPittsfield, MA
I love all the Seche nail polishes! This one had to be my least favorite. My nails were rough and not even from an ANC manicure I got at the salon. It goes on very smooth. I did like how it had a white color to it because when I used a light nail polish over it, it only needed one coat to make the color pop. I did't love the product because I found it was a little thick and took a long time to dry.
17 days agoMeraux
My nails last so much longer using this product. I love it a lot and I only use this brand when it comes to base or top coat. The white color does not bother me at all. I definitely reccomend this product.
7 months agoTaunton, MA
I am fortunate enough to have strong nails that grow fast but they are not impartial to dishes or cleaning which leaves them uneven and sometimes brittle. The Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat provides an even layer of protection while coating my nails into a protective barrier which allows for a smooth nail polish application. My nails stay strong, the color lasts longer, and I am overall very satisfied with this product. I have yet to find a base coat that can compare...
9 months agoClemson, SC
I've used this product for a long time, but I've recently decided that it doesn't actually keep my nail polish on longer. On the contrary, my polish adheres to the base coat and it peels off of my nails. So it's actually more difficult to keep my polish on for a long time. Also, it can be difficult to make sure that the polish color covers the milky base coat on all of the nail edges.
9 months agoBROOKLYN, NY
I paint my nails pretty much all the time. I have to keep painting them because my nails chip and peel. I know some people who have this product and it lasts forever but my nails just dont like holding onto nail polish. It is a shame because I own so much that I have to keep using it! This basecoat does smooth out my nail and holds well enough compared to other brands.
9 months agoAustin, TX
Best base coat ever. You can use 2 coats and you have a pretty color just as is. This really fills in ridges and hides bumps or divets in the nail. Manicures last a very long time when nails are prepped correctly with this base coat. A must have #rideordie product
8 months agoLas Vegas, NV
This is one of the absolute best base coats I have ever used. This base is perfect for colors that need a white base to make them pop. It's not expensive but it's worth every cent. This holds your polish on your nails and doesn't flake or chip. It's a strong base for any polishes you use I definitely recommend this and the top coat as well.
9 months agoSnohomish, WA
Bets base coat I've ever used. Polish lasts longer, doesn't stain my nail, comes off easier. It's incredible. I honestly can't think of anything bad to say. The brush is nice and makes application a dream. I've gone through half the bottle in a little less than a year - which is HUGE for me. I'd say this is definitely a repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...