Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse

by Sebastian

Sebastian Whipped Cream is a protein-rich, ultra-light whip that leaves hair super-conditioned with a air-light bounce. Features and Benefits: Protein rich formula Ultra light weight Nourishes hair Creates perfect curls and waves Leaves hair with a air light bounce Sebastian Whipped Crème Light Conditioning Style Whip is a luxurious nourishing styler perfect to define bouncing curls and soft waves. Whips up sensual curvaceous shapes, while conditioning and protecting your hair for a silky soft and gloss, shiny finish, without leaving hair dry or crunchy. LIGHT CONDITIONING STYLE WHIPprotein-rich, ultra-light whiplifts deliciously nourished curlsand waves to perfection forsuper-conditioned air-light bounce.

Is this product good for hair in between wavy and curly?
Start your review of Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
South Jordan, UT
As someone with very naturally curly hair, it’s so hard to find good hair product. I always struggle with them either being way too heavy and making my hair flat, or leaving it crunchy and almost wet looking. I love this stuff and have been using it for years because it leaves my hair with soft, but defined curls and it smells so nice! It’s thick and creamy too, so you don’t have to use lots of it like with other brands.
I love using this for my hair! My hair has a little bit of a wave, but not too much and this helps get more defined waves. Another plus is that it’s helped me have less frizz. If I just leave my hair alone without any product, it’s super frizzy and this helps control that. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Lewisburg, PA
I’m not someone that uses a lot of mousse very often, but I just decided to get this once while it was on sale and I’m really glad I did! If you like a light mousse that will still hold your hair for 8 hours without weighing your hair down, this is the mousse for you!
Portsmouth Virginia
Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
For me this was to moisturizing and weighed my hair down. I have thin hair and this made it greasy. I think this would be better for someone who has thicker and dryer hair. A plus though is it smells good.
York, PA
This is the Rolls Royce of mousse. The scent is so, so good. The formula is rich yet light and a little goes a very long way. It forms my daughter's curls perfectly with no scrunching required. Wet application with a wide comb and she's set. No crunchy feeling, bouncy natural curls are the result. Cannot recommend enough.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my favorite mousse for my own hair. I have big wavy curls and this moisturizes and defines really well without giving any kind of hard or crunchy feel. It stays soft and smells good. It also looks exactly like whipped cream. I even apply a small amount on my dry hair the day after to calm my ends back down and it still looks amazing.
I will never use another mousse again. The smell. The amount of hold. Yet how touchable and bouncy the curls and waves stay it is honestly a beautiful thing. Damn hair? Perfect. Wet hair? Perfect? Dry day 2 (or 3) hair? Perfect toss some in the shafts to revitalize to#hose bounciessss
1,750 reviews
Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has become the ultimate replacement for mousse,... I received a deluxe sample of this Sebastian Whipped Creme from Ulta, and I immediately fell in love. This is a creamy luxurious nourishing styler that perfectly defines bouncing curls and soft waves. Unlike foamy mousse which can make your hair stiff and crunchy, this product really does have the consistency of whipped cream,... You can feel it conditioning and protecting your hair as you apply it. Simply shake well and dispense downward into palms and distribute evenly into your damp hair. You can air dry for sleek waves or blow-dry for tousled bounce, or set hair for glamorous bouncy curls. Once your hair is fully styled, you’re left with a silky soft and shiny finish. I used this Whipped Creme before braiding my hair and letting it air dry,... I had the most gorgeous soft waves that lasted all day long and didn’t fall at all. Best of all, you only need the tiniest dollop so the can lasts forever. I will be buying a full size of this miracle product ASAP!!!!
Lancaster, CA
One of my all time favorite mousses to use on people as a hair stylist! Holds grate and give it that extra texture without making the hair rough to touch! Any amazing product!
Riverside, CA
This is so hydrating on color treated and damaged hair. It’s a super great price for the overall quality and is genuinely so amazing. Also the product is super light.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...