BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Whipped Crme Light Conditioning Style Whip is a luxurious nourishing styler perfect to define bouncing curls and soft waves. What it does: hips up sensual curvaceous shapes, while conditioning and protecting your hair for a silky soft and gloss, shiny finish, without leaving hair dry or crunchy. What else you need to know: Distribute evenly into damp hair and air-dry for sleek waves. Blow-dry for tousled bounce or set hair for glamorous, bouncy curls. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I really like the Sebastian Whipped Cream hair mousse ! I have very wavy hair. This really helped tame the frizz and scrunch up some waves to give my hair a natural beach look! It wasn't extremely crunchy (like how you get with hair gels) but my hair was a tad bit stiffer than I would like which is why I gave it a 4 out of 5 star rating! Sebastian Whipped Creme 0.9 oz
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
This is an amazing product for curly hair. At the cosmetology school i go to all the girls who have curly hair love this and use it on them selves as well as there clients. When we switched to an avada institute this was definitely one of the products all the girls went out and bought.
Crystal B.
I have fine, straight hair. Dry shampoo leaves residue behind, volumizing mousse weighs it down and hair spray... don't get me started! I recently discovered this product and use it in conjunction with the Dark Oil treatment. HEAVENLY! My hair shines, is healthier than ever and the mousse delivers volume I would never have believed possible, all without leaving any residue or weighing my hair down. It's literally candy for my locks. Highly recommended!
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
Received this in my glossybox and I'm really impressed with it and it smells so good too! I have frizzy, curly, dry hair and it worked great for me. I was a little surprised when I went to squirt some, there's very little control over the amount as I feel like a lot was wasted and have tried it a few times and it does the same thing but overall.. Great product !!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I got this in a monthly subscription box, along with the dark oil. I use them together after washing my hair and I live them! This creme smells good, is light and makes my frizz manageable. It's not sticky and doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy. Great product!
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Sebastian Whipped Creme 0.9 oz Lightweight..conditioning style whip mouse.If you want sultry,curvaceous shapes with nourishment packed to the brim leaving silky soft and amazing shine..this is it my friends.When I go for a curly hair day..this is my guy I rely on 100 percent.
Rose L.
This gives my fine, frizzy, dry, color-treated and wavy hair body, volume and smoothness. I was amazed. It smells pleasent similar to shampoo. It helps in keeping my hair so smooth I can't stop petting my own hair! For extra smooth hair when I blow dry and heat iron it, I use the Dark Oil in my hair before using the Whipped Creme.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Got this as a free gift with an ulta order and omg ! I love this stuff ! Doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel all sticky ! I have fine dirty blond hair! It’s normally hard for me to find any hair products that work ! Will be making and order soon 💕
Michelle L.
Clifton Forge, VA
It always makes me want to have whipped cream because the tip and the way it comes out looks exactly like whipped cream. The smell is nice. it is very lightweight, not sticky. Personally, it works better for me in junction with other products.
Kate S.
Love this product. Defines my curls and keeps my wavy/curly hair from getting frizzy. It also dries soft not crunchy and smells wonderful!