BY SEBASTIAN

What it is: Achieve great hair heights with revolutionary cushion particle technology that constructs your harmony of soft volumes, shielding-in the lightness color safe. What it does: A Complete Line Of Products To Create Shape Texture Lift Shine And Feel That Is Perfect For Your Hair, Cruelty-Free Products And Recyclable Packaging What else you need to know: Volupt Shampoo contains revolutionary cushioning-particles to provide volume boost even on fine hair while keeping it soft to the touch see more...

Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Volumizing to the Max!!! This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and volumized !! .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Euclid, OH
I loved this line for my hair when I needed some lift at the roots.  I never knew that with my hair texture being more coarse that it was possible for products to give my hair that effect.  It smelled really good too!  I wouldn't use it as much in my hair now because I am not putting heat on it for a while, but if I did I would for sure use this again.
Lucila T.
Lucila T.
Ukiah, CA
Si encuentras en ese tamaño tu shampoo es mejor comprar biene mucho más productos y más barato
Kira R.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
The best thing I ever ever treated my hair with! This was the best gift I gave my hair! Love how it leaves your hair looking like a princess
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Palatine, IL
I LOVE the smell of this shampoo and love how amazing it makes my hair feel. I don't think i could use any other shampoo.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Runnemede, NJ
Sebastian are good products when it comes to salon quality but they're not the greatest
Ana P.
Ana P.
Sebastian Professional Volupt shampoo and conditioner is safe color and combines volume and softness to get harmonious results. I wash my hair a lot. I know I probably should not, because it's not really that good for him, but I just love the feeling of freshly cleaned hair. Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo and Sebastian Volupt Volume Boosting Conditioner, 33.8-ounce are a fantastic duo to create soft bulky curls.
emilly a.
emilly a.
Venezuela
SON MARAVILOSOS... SI TU CABELLO ES SUPER MALTRATADO, ESTE ES TU SHAMPOO, A MI ME AYUDO MUCHISIMOOOO, ME ENCANTA Y SIEMPRE ME ENCANTARA
Galicia A.