BY SEBASTIAN

A Complete Line Of Products To Create Shape Texture Lift Shine And Feel That Is Perfect For Your Hair, Cruelty-Free Products And Recyclable Packaging see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
This conditioner is one of the best. It smells good and it works pretty good. The reason I'm giving it a 4 star rating is because (unlike most of the Sebastian products I have used) it weighes my hair down just enough for me to notice. It's not drastic, but I can feel the difference.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this lightweight volumizing conditioner. It definitely does its job while leaving my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. It has very subtle fragrance so is great if you don't like heavily scented products!
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Orem, UT
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and nourished and makes it feel healthy but not weighed down
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always love these products. Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
one of the best products in the market, sebastian has always been in my top list, it makes that your hair looks alive
Devin B.
Devin B.
Great for dull flat feeling hair. Absolutely perfect for anyone whose hair tends to lose its life and go limp throughout the day would recommend
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
San Diego, CA
I have a worth hair ,but I can tell that this conditioner helped me a lot
Still using like a treatment for my hair
Love it