Sebastian Volupt Shampoo Volume-Boosting Shampoo uploaded by Alexis C.Sebastian Volupt Shampoo Volume-Boosting Shampoo uploaded by Lisa M.

BY SEBASTIAN

Provides a volume boost and deep cleansing to fine hair.Formulated with revolutionary cushioning particles and natural bamboo extract, this professional shampoo leaves hair full of volume and soft to the touch. This colour safe shampoo was designed to provide a fuller look and lightness to the hair, while enhancing style.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Polyethylene, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrated Silica, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract/ Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/ Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Astragalus Gummifer Gum

• Does this product work well with other products?1 Answers
  • Is this brand a really good brand and how well will this ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? 2 Answers
Emily W.
Dallas, TX
I love this brand and I always feel salon fresh whenever I use it. I leaves my hair so silky and smelling so good! It’s a little expensive but I can definitely tell a difference between this brand and a more generic brand.
J-Baby D.
Sebastian always definitely gets two thumbs up for me. I don’t just love this product I love every product that I have ever used with this brand. I do have a dry scalp and this actually does not dry my scalp out more than others do. I always have a beautiful luxurious volume look. I live in The South so that is a requirement LOL. But I definitely recommend this shampoo as well as this brand
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
Sebastian’s volupt shampoo and conditioner is amazing, I use this on myself & other clients that have limp/ fine hair. I don’t particularly have FINE hair so to speak, but I do only wash my hair a few times a week & this shampoo line by Sebastian keeps great bounce in my hair without it faking on more moisture than I need.
Nicole R.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this shampoo. I am a licensed cosmetologist and I use this on myself and my clients who want to add some more volume to their hair. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel so nice after washing. It does not cause your hair color to fade and it does not dry out or cause any build up on your hair. I highly recommend this shampoo
Savannah B.
Elm mott, TX
I used this shampoo for 4 years and went back to it so so much I love the smell and how it makes my hair shine and feel I just like to change things up too but I look forward to using this again and a bottle last super long time
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
This is one of my favorite shampoos to use between my Joico staples. It smells great and definitely adds volume, but the dispenser is impossible to use when the product is almost gone. Sebastian Volupt Shampoo Volume-Boosting Shampoo
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
Brittany B.
Cleveland , OH
I loved this line for my hair when I needed some lift at the roots.  I never knew that with my hair texture being more coarse that it was possible for products to give my hair that effect.  It smelled really good too!  I wouldn't use it as much in my hair now because I am not putting heat on it for a while, but if I did I would for sure use this again.
Jandee W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have one brand I have used for years so I went out on a limb and decided to try this shampoo because Ulta had a sale. I must say I absolutely do love this product, it gives my hair so much body and doesn't weigh it down like some other shampoos I have tried. I will buy this one again.
Angel B.
Bethlehem , PA
This product is amazing! If you're having trouble with body, this is definitely the product for you. A little definitely goes a long way, this product is definitely with the money and I was completely satisfied. I definitely recommend!
fizza s.
Is this worth the price?
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
Does this product work well with other products?
Anistashia J.
Baltimore , MD
Is this brand a really good brand and how well will this work on more texture dry hair?
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
I have been curious to try new shampoos but I have natural curly hair so I want something with volume and of course if it smells good. What is your feedback on this product?
Galicia A.