Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz uploaded by Lisa M.

BY SEBASTIAN

Shampoo that gives hair soft volume while shielding and protecting hairs color. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Emily W.
Lewisville , TX
I love this brand and I always feel salon fresh whenever I use it. I leaves my hair so silky and smelling so good! It’s a little expensive but I can definitely tell a difference between this brand and a more generic brand.
Mistirae S.
I saw instant results while using the shampoo I also love the smell, the size is great for the price overall I would recommend the shampoo to anyone with dry hair that is lacking radiance
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
Sebastian’s volupt shampoo and conditioner is amazing, I use this on myself & other clients that have limp/ fine hair. I don’t particularly have FINE hair so to speak, but I do only wash my hair a few times a week & this shampoo line by Sebastian keeps great bounce in my hair without it faking on more moisture than I need.
Eliza F.
A nice every day shampoo, especially if you have hair that gets oily. It can be slightly drying in the winter if you’re in a comder and drier climate, but it’s nice.
Jackie P.
Nashville , TN
I've since switched from using this shampoo but I did like it. It smells nice and leaves my hair slightly fuller and manageable. I did feel like I had to use a conditioner with this shampoo otherwise my hair would be a little tangled. I would buy this again though.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
I always go back to this shampoo , it's amazing and smells amazing. Your hair always feels super clean and silky. Also great volume. If you love this shampoo then I recommend the Kenra volume shampoo it smells like bubblegum and just as awesome !
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Definitely my favorite volumizing shampoo. This is my go to shampoo for volume. I have thick hair and almost nothing will volumize my hair except this shampoo. Combine it with their gel spray and it is magical.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
my sister had some serious damage from mineral water to her hair for a year and our hairdresser recommended using this and it worked very nicely. her hair is back and beautiful as ever. this shampoo smells so so so delicious and creates volume and beautiful hair
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely love this shampoo! It cleans well while adding volume better than any brand in comparison. I tend to have flat easily greasing hair, but this gives volume while controlling grease better than alternatives.
Aleyah L.
This product my husband uses and his hair get very dry and tough toned because of this . This is in the middle of the price range and it's not pricey but it is . The only good thing about it is the smell is wonderful .