Add a Photo

By SEBASTIAN
#3354 in Shampoo
Shampoo that gives hair soft volume while shielding and protecting hairs color.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY

my sister had some serious damage from mineral water to her hair for a year and our hairdresser recommended using this and it worked very nicely. her hair is back and beautiful as ever. this shampoo smells so so so delicious and creates volume and beautiful hair
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.

This product my husband uses and his hair get very dry and tough toned because of this . This is in the middle of the price range and it's not pricey but it is . The only good thing about it is the smell is wonderful .
Darrah H.
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS

I absolutely love this shampoo! It cleans well while adding volume better than any brand in comparison. I tend to have flat easily greasing hair, but this gives volume while controlling grease better than alternatives.
Honestly not that great. My boyfriends sister bought it and so she let me use it when we stayed with her a couple days. It smells nice but I didn't notice a difference at all in my hair. I wouldn't buy it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bedfont

I didn't really like this brand apart from a nice smell it didn't add any volume to my hair.Not a shampoo I would re purchase again
Alli M.
Alli M.

The Sebastopol Voluptuous Shampoo did nothing for my hair. Didn't hate yet didn't love it. I would pass on purchasing it again.

Join Now