Add a Photo

By SEBASTIAN
#2968 in Shampoo
Shampoo that gives hair soft volume while shielding and protecting hairs color.
Aleyah L.
Aleyah L.
Nov. 6, 2016, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
This product my husband uses and his hair get very dry and tough toned because of this . This is in the middle of the price range and it's not pricey but it is . The only good thing about it is the smell is wonderful .
Darrah H.
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Nov. 4, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
I absolutely love this shampoo! It cleans well while adding volume better than any brand in comparison. I tend to have flat easily greasing hair, but this gives volume while controlling grease better than alternatives.
Nov. 5, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
Honestly not that great. My boyfriends sister bought it and so she let me use it when we stayed with her a couple days. It smells nice but I didn't notice a difference at all in my hair. I wouldn't buy it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Nashville
April 10, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
I've since switched from using this shampoo but I did like it. It smells nice and leaves my hair slightly fuller and manageable. I did feel like I had to use a conditioner with this shampoo otherwise my hair would be a little tangled. I would buy this again though.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
April 29, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
I always go back to this shampoo , it's amazing and smells amazing. Your hair always feels super clean and silky. Also great volume. If you love this shampoo then I recommend the Kenra volume shampoo it smells like bubblegum and just as awesome !
Dee S.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
May 5, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
Definitely my favorite volumizing shampoo. This is my go to shampoo for volume. I have thick hair and almost nothing will volumize my hair except this shampoo. Combine it with their gel spray and it is magical.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Oct. 11, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
The Sebastopol Voluptuous Shampoo did nothing for my hair. Didn't hate yet didn't love it. I would pass on purchasing it again.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Oct. 13, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
my sister had some serious damage from mineral water to her hair for a year and our hairdresser recommended using this and it worked very nicely. her hair is back and beautiful as ever. this shampoo smells so so so delicious and creates volume and beautiful hair
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Nov. 6, 2016, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, 8.4 oz
I didn't really like this brand apart from a nice smell it didn't add any volume to my hair.Not a shampoo I would re purchase again