BY SEBASTIAN

Achieve great hair heights with Volupt by Sebastian. Revolutionary cushioning particles construct your harmony of soft volume, shielding-in the lightness and enhancing your style with weightless micro-lite technology. Four-piece set includes Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Janine B.
Oakland, CA
Need volume but feeling dry?! You can have both with this kit. Sebastian is great go to that will NEVER disappoint. The fine haired will feel full and ready for your night out. Must have and I will be buying more
Lessley Z.
perfect! Helps me so much! Definitely a holy grail! I'm really picky with what goes into my hair and I have say this meets my standards
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
This shampoo is great for the days i curl my hair can we say Victoria Secret model hair
Whitney M.
I will never use anything else. This mascara is the best i have ever used. I don't have to apply it over and over again to get the look that i want. You can get that deep thick look for going out and it looks like fake lashes. It removes easily with makeup remover.

A con might be if you accidentally slip and put if somewhere other than your lashes and do not clean it right that second you will be stuck with a dark stop because it dries really quickly. I usually just use a cotton swab and I am back to my lashes.
estefania b.
No he tenido la oportunidad de probarlos ya que soy nueva pero se ve un muy buen producto me gustaría saber como es la calidad del producto
Mar H.
la rioja
I'd love to get these products because they are very good and very good brand and not have it then I would love to try
Carine O.
Muito bom,pretendo comprar e usar mais vezes e cumprio com o prometido adoraria ganhar um kit desses , amei
Perfect
Donde lo puedo conseguir ?
Where i can buy it?
Alea C.
Does this product work for ethnic hair?