Sebastian Trilliant 4.9-ounce Thermal Protection and Shimmr Complex uploaded by Genedra T.

BY SEBASTIAN

Triple diamond shine for a sparkling glamorous style. A multifaceted complex that is especially designed to provide ultra shine with luscious body, light conditioning, and heat protection. see more...

Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
I use this thermal protectant on my clients whenever I curl or flat iron their hair. A client came in yesterday with fine, straight hair. When I pulled out the curling iron she laughed and said "good luck. I have to use a low setting or my hair will burn off, but the low setting never holds a curl. So I used trilliant and raised the temperture. Her hair didn't fry at all and she loved it!!
guadalupe v.
This is a must have especially if we are adding heat to the hair. I love the smell and it protects the hair. A classmate suggested using it when you go out in the sun! Which makes total sense since the sun is hitting your hair and you need to protect it. I really do like this product and makes a big difference. Totally recommend it!!
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
A wonderful shine and thermal protecting spray! Not only does it give great shine but it leaves hair soft and manageable. Does not weigh it down at all. Even great for fine hair like mine. Does not leave hair feeling crunchy or greasy or gritty at all. Great for all hair types.
Lydia L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Excellent product at first I didn't know how it would work on my hair because I'm African American but surprisingly I was amazed I mean my hair had bounce and shine and it didn't make my hair dry at all!!!I give this product 5 stars!!
Lezette B.
I am surprised this ranked so high honestly. For me it didn't work at all. I love Sebastians products this one was just not good for me.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I love this! But it's so hard to find :( ...i just ran out of my bottle and I need to find another pronto! This stuff protects your hair from heat styling, helps with tangles (at least for me) and smells amazing. Time to go hunt for one...wish me luck. I definitely recommend stocking up on this product if you find it!
Franchesca R.
whitehall, PA
My cousin is a cosmetologist and i had her come over and give me a trim and style, she used trilliant thermal protection and i absolutely loved it, it didn't make my hair feel all rough, hard, greasy, or anything, the stuff i used to buy made my hair feel faintly like it had hairspray in it. but this stuff is amazing. and it doesn't smell awfully horrible. so i give this a smashing A. =)
i also went and bought a few cans from amazon!
Michelle S.
Fantastic thermal protection for all hair types. I have very fine hair and my daughters have thick hair. All three of us love this product it smells great and leaves your hair silky and soft. No greasy spots and the product lasts a long time you don't need much to do the job! Best part is the glowing shine. This product exceeds all expectations
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love this product! It works wonders on my daughters hair. Keeps it shinny, and never gets frizzy. Also has a wonderful smell.
Tiffany N Fernando B.
I love this product it is on the pricey side but it works when you wanna protect your hair from heat.