Sebastian Trilliant 4.9-ounce Thermal Protection and Shimmr Complex uploaded by Genedra T.

BY SEBASTIAN #71 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Triple diamond shine for a sparkling glamorous style. A multifaceted complex that is especially designed to provide ultra shine with luscious body, light conditioning, and heat protection. see more...

Samantha S.
Okay so I was first introduced to this product when my hair dresser used it on me ! I was sold at first smell ... it smells delicious !!! I was looking for a light weight heat protectant and this one is perfect ! Doesn’t leave your hair feeling like it has product in it. I feel like the reflecting shimmers just give this nice natural shine.
Haley P.
Maryville, IL
This product lasts forever! Purchased on sale at Ulta. I prefer to spray it in my hands then run my hands through my hair. Smells great & doesn’t look greasy. Definitely controls frizz & adds shine.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My Hair Stylist recommended I try this one. I really like the smell and shine it gives my hair. My hair doesn't get greasy with it. My Babyliss Pro Straightener works really well with it. It's about $15. A little pricey, but well worth the money.
Franchesca R.
Whitehall, PA
My cousin is a cosmetologist and i had her come over and give me a trim and style, she used trilliant thermal protection and i absolutely loved it, it didn't make my hair feel all rough, hard, greasy, or anything, the stuff i used to buy made my hair feel faintly like it had hairspray in it. but this stuff is amazing. and it doesn't smell awfully horrible. so i give this a smashing A. =)
i also went and bought a few cans from amazon!
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I use this thermal protectant on my clients whenever I curl or flat iron their hair. A client came in yesterday with fine, straight hair. When I pulled out the curling iron she laughed and said "good luck. I have to use a low setting or my hair will burn off, but the low setting never holds a curl. So I used trilliant and raised the temperture. Her hair didn't fry at all and she loved it!!
Michelle S.
Fantastic thermal protection for all hair types. I have very fine hair and my daughters have thick hair. All three of us love this product it smells great and leaves your hair silky and soft. No greasy spots and the product lasts a long time you don't need much to do the job! Best part is the glowing shine. This product exceeds all expectations
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Sebastian is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

I love love love this product! I was very nervous to try this at first. You must shake it up until it is completely mixed, then spray about 2-4 sprays all throughout the hair before you blowdry. I have tried it while it was dry, but I prefer it as a blowdry spray!
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
A wonderful shine and thermal protecting spray! Not only does it give great shine but it leaves hair soft and manageable. Does not weigh it down at all. Even great for fine hair like mine. Does not leave hair feeling crunchy or greasy or gritty at all. Great for all hair types.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I like that this product is very light on the hair. it adds nice heathy sheen to the hair because of the shimmer complex which one of the reasons I was drawn to it... I mean it has glitter in it and what girl doesn't like glitter? I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice heat protectant.
Latrice B.
kansas city, MO
One of my favorite products to use on my hair. My friend is a hair stylist and she used this on my hair when she blow dried and flat ironed my hair. I had to purchase it after she used it on me. Not only does it protect my hair from heat, it gives it a shine and a love the fresh, clean smell of the product. It's really light and I just love it.