BY SEBASTIAN

Shine Preparation Cleanser for All Types of Hair Sebastian s reinvented universal shine. Lightweight shine base promotes visible results for all types of hair. With rock crystal. see more...

Sydney H.
Commerce City, CO
A bottle of this is around $17. As far as professional shampoo goes, that's awesome. The Trilliance is prefect for any hair type. It focuses on the shine and moisture of your hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down one bit!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Makes your hair sooo shiny, I normally don't really look for that In a product but if I'm ever looking for shine this is where I turn to!
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
This smells good and cleans my hair good without feeling heavy! It is usually on sale too at Ulta buy 2 get 1 free.
Holly S.
I love Sebastian products so much! I buy this shampoo and conditioner by thr gallons and they last forever
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
Wonderful for frizzy lack luster hair. This smells great and gives hair shine and hydrated
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Great price for salon quality shampoo! It's under $20 and it last a very long time. This does make my hair feel nice after I use it and my friend that is a hair technician uses it as well, which, reassures me that it's quality!
Roderick J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Seabastian light is an excellent shampoo for daily use or bi daily use . The lather is amazing and the formula isn't very heavy making it perfect for the client with fine or thin straight hair. All the clean with none of the weight ! -RJdoesMyHAIR