BY SEBASTIAN

You're a gem, and your hair should reflect that. Trilliance shampoo cleanses and polishes hair to a natural diamond shine. includes rock crystal extract deeply cleans hair and removes unwanted residue cuticle layers is smoothed for greater light reflection 33.8 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Love Love Love this product. My friend got it for me with her stylist license so it was cheaper. My hair has never felt or smelled better! It was healthy, strong, and just looked great. Probably the best I’ve ever used, little expensive but worth it!
Jamie C.
Lorton
I don't love it, I don't dislike it. I was hoping it would be a moisturizing type of shampoo but it seems to just keep my hair the same, if not very slightly drier. Oh well - my search for a shampoo continues.
Betty S.
santa Ana
I love this shampoo! It leaves your hair silky and shiny! I used to work for a beauty salon so we sold it there and I would always buy it. It’s a great buy. You can find this product at planet beauty. I was satisfied with this shampoo.
Hayley J.
trilliance is great for blondes. im a hairstylist and i use this on all my clients it adds such a beautiful shine to the hair which really makes it look healthy. its not just for blondes it for all hair colors. i just find that the shine comes through the most through blondes
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I use this and Sebastian Drench. I only use the two types. It's my favorite kind for my think curly hair. It leaves me hair full and beautiful. Have a nice smell and will last you awhile because they sell it in big jugs. It's pricey but so worth it.
amanda R.
I have the shampoo and matching conditioner. Great product, only a small amount of the shampoo is needed, I have mid lenght hair. Using both makes my hair stay shiny for 2-3 days. I got mine from Ulta.com
Lupe R.
Tried this shampoo when i was in beauty school and i fell in with it. Made my feel and smell great. I have curly hair and this product helped a lot
Kaitlin M.
Slidell, LA
Great shampoo. Very moisturizing. Leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed. Works great on an oily scalp to cleanse the excess oil.
Brooke P.
The shine you get it indescribable! Color safe and does not weigh down your hair or make it greasy looking. Smells lovely.
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Lo mejor una vez lo use para hidratar mi cabello y fue lo máximo la verdad mi madre y yo estamos encantadas con sebastian