BY SEBASTIAN

You're a gem, and your hair should reflect that. Trilliance shampoo cleanses and polishes hair to a natural diamond shine. includes rock crystal extract deeply cleans hair and removes unwanted residue cuticle layers is smoothed for greater light reflection 1.7 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
kysa l.
Does shampoo and conditioner is really good if you have dinner to medium coarse hair. It is really heavy on thicker hair so I do not recommend it for those who have coarse hair but the odds are really nice trying to your hair and it will last a long time if you use as directed.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair loved this! I have frizzy colored hair and it loved it so much! I do have a dry scalp and that wasn’t an issue. It lathers really well and is great for my hair type! Definitely will rebuy!
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
6/5, this shampoo is AMAZING. HANDS DOWN MY HG shampoo. I bought this two years ago from Ulta during their annual liter sale and have been buying it ever since. I have noticed a 100% improvement in my hair and will continue to buy again.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love this shampoo and the conditioner! Smells amazing and tames my frizz! I also like the trilliance line heat protector and setting soray
Misty B.
Great all around shampoo keep your hair silky and smooth and healthy for all different tribes of hair .Sebastian shampoo is my go to shampoo
Samantha B.
Great salon grade brand without the Pureology price! Smells great and always leaves my hair feeling clean and styles well after using it!
Shannon K.
Staten Island, NY
This is hands down one of my favorite shampoos. Smells amazing and when I used to work in the salon all my clients loved it too!
Rebecca D.
Winsted, CT
I love love this shampoo. I used it all the time while I was in beauty school. It did wonders on my hair. It make it very shiny.
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.