BY SEBASTIAN

Weightless - thickener Thickefy Foam -weightless flexible styler to create the look and feel of naturally thick and voluminous hair. It s liquid-to-foam technology increases intra-hair volume for long-lasting body and pliable hold making it the ultimate styler for people with fine thin hair. Guaranteed only when sold by an authorized salon. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sebastian International, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Sebastian International, Inc. Sebastian International, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any see more...

Sebastian Thickefy Foam by Sebastian for Unisex - 6.8 oz Thickener
I love this product!...It somehow makes my hair lustrous without making it greasy. My haor looks like Iv'e done them even when I haven't!
Alecia S.
San Antonio, TX
Works well, great for use with a round brush. I have fine hair and this made it greasy if I sprayed too much in one area.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I picked this up at JC Penney to. I have very fine hair, and I wash my hair at night, and often when I sleep on it, my hair looks a hot mess in the mornings and I can't do anything with it. Well this stuff worked a miracle and thickened my hair as I dried it, and when I woke up the volume was there, and it wasn't greasy at all. This is a must have for anyone with fine hair.
Paulina S.
This product is great me nd my husband use it and qe love it so amazing product mikinbcffg
Jackie V.
East bethel , Mn
We use this product at my school and it's amaze balls. It smells so great too
Jessica N.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite product for volume! It's light weight, clean and super easy to use. Works great on my fine hair! I recommend this to everyone looking for a little volume and the ability to still run your fingers through your hair.
Valerie I.
Soledad, CA
I recently finished cosmetology school and we used the whole Sebastian line and I had one client who was a regular and her hair was super fine due to illness and I gave her a nice wash and haircut and finally added some of this thickfy foam along with the Sebastian Whipped Cream. She also had a natural curl which she didn't know how to style or enhance and so I difused her hair and brought out her beautiful curls and she absolutely loved it! She also shared that before coming to me she had never been complimented on her hair and that very same day she received compliments from several people. Over all this product has worked very well and I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend!!!
mary z.
Love this product. I use it before I blowdry my hair and the amount of volume and thickness I get is incredible.