BY SEBASTIAN

A revolutionary hair re-texturizing system Designed for use with heat-activated service in salon Works together with the Texture Mix 1 Moisture-Lock Silkener Adds texture & thickness to hair Leaves hair full, sleek & voluminous see more...

Carolina B.
Jersey City, NJ
Any Sebastian product is great overall but this one is amazing. Its such a reliable and professional brand that regardless of what product you get, you can rest assure it will do its job. I've been using Sebastian for years but wanted something to revitalize my hair and give it back its thickness after loosing hair due to stress. This product helped revitalized the molicules on my scalp and help the re-grow of my hair, consequently making it thicker, fuller and stronger. Love it!
Veronica V.
Downey, CA
Love this the product. Smells good. I would recommend. It's a great price value not too expensive it is affordable, for all hair types. Go buy the product definitely worth and get what you pay for
Beverly W.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is a great product for fine hair. It takes a trial to adjust the amount you need to use because it is such a small amount but makes a significant difference when using heat to style my hair.
Fernanda G.
Frisco, TX
I have been using this product for more than 2 years and just love it. my hair looks great right after I use it.
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
Angela P.
Beaverton, OR
Great thickener. Has done wonders for my hair. I don't know what I would do without this
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
I like this sculpting cream it helps sculpt curls very well it's has great hold as well
Leanne K.
Amazing! I like it a lot! I try to buy it when I can as my hair got thinner after I had my son!