BY SEBASTIAN #83 in Texturizing Spray

Lightweight and versatile, Sebastian Texture Maker is a non-aerosol texturing hairspray that works on both wet and dry hair. mineral spray with sea salt crystals provides matte finish and medium hold Imported. How to use: Spray into wet hair before blow-drying for hold and tousled texture. Mist on dry hair and mold with hands for re-workable texture. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle W.
Miami , FL
Not a huge fan of the sprayer on this product. The product comes out in a single spray soaking one area it does distribute evenly. It does give hair nice texture at first. Unfortunately by the end of the day I find my hair in a huge rats nest. Pretty expensive for what it is.
Monica T.
I love this product! I don’t usually use a ton of hair products but I really like this one! My hair is very fine and lacks volume and this is the perfect thing to add some volume with just a bit of hold. Not sticky or heavy on your hair. I would but again!
Jenny P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this hair spray, but I don't really care for the way it smells.

A little goes a long way. I love that it's a texture hair spray, not not a wax spray. Wax sprays wight down my hair.

I the biggest negative to this product is the size. I wish that it came in at least a 10 oz can
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
This is the perfect hair spray for when you just want to add a little texture. I find that my boyfriend likes to add a few sprays when he wants to add a little play to his hair rather than a slicked-back look. I typically use this when I'm going to wear my hair in curls. It doesn't make it super stiff but it stays and adds that separation of the curls.
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
The best texture product on the market for fine hair. Great volume & body with an even better fragrance. This product is my new favorite go to spray. It even lasts during having hair up for workouts and the summer humidity!!
Timea H.
Moline
This is by far the best hair spray I have used in a while. I have short hair, however I don't like sticky, wet hairspray. This one smells great and leaves my hair shaped nicely and in place without looking sticky.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Havent had this for awhile but i love it qhen i can afford it. You get so much body and big hair with this and the fullness it adds for having fine hair is amazing
Lindsey R.
This does what it is supposed to do to get the job done but this brand is a little pricey. You gotta catch it when it is on sale at Ulta!
Sierra L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I use this on a daily basis. My hair is fine so it adds hold and texture to my hair. It's really good to hold curls as well.
Mallory P.
Bushnell, FL
Love this texturizer! Makes my hair look like it has "beach waves" without it feeling crunchy!
Rachel W.
Berlin, NJ
I need a lightweight texturing spray. Does this last long?