Sebastian Stylbrid 9 uploaded by Victoria V.

BY SEBASTIAN

Stylbrid 9 - Stylbrid 9 is the perfect primer - for sleek looks with natural shine and hold, defined curls, texture and volume. And all whilst protecting hair from UV and heat. - Stylbrid 9 see more...

Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
One of my favorite hair products.  I love using it when I leave my curls to fly free, and I love using it as a finisher when I've straightened my hair.  The smell is delightful, it's light weight, doesn't make my hair feel weighted down or gunky. I always keep a spare can in the closet so I never run out.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't remember which beauty box I received this in but it's nice, really light weight hold, light scent, perfect to hold those Lil hairs that always want to pop up. I should have kept it for travel use