BY SEBASTIAN

Make your hair glimmer while staying in place with this Shine Define hairspray that gives you a flexible hold and shimmering look. protects hair against heat and humidity 6.8 oz. Made in America. How to use: Apply on dry hair. Spray in small sections before using hot tools. Spritz on any finished style for flexible hold and shine finish. Manage hold level by layering over finished style. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sarah B.
Irvine, CA
I use this as a shine spray and a heat protect ant when I curl my hair. It makes my curls have a nice hold too. I spray each strand before curly and that's whats keeps the curl. The scent is a bit chemically. The pump also got plugged up. I will repurchase again though.
Toni S.
The hold is ok but I not a big fan of the smell. I have only bought it once and don't think I would buy it again. My hairstylist recommended to me but it didn't leave my hair shiny after a few hours it made my hair look dull . I would not buy this product again.
Ericka R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Absolutely amazing shine AND hold spray. I loved using this on my clients when I worked in Sebastian and Wella salon. It's great as a sealer for curls, just make sure to hold about 10-12 inches away from the hair !
Jennifer K.
Its really long lasting !! def a must have I love using it on a daily basis! definitely one of the greatest companies out there for haircare
Kelso L.
Philadelphia, PA
This spray is my favorite heat protectant while curling. I always use it for updos and it's worked, and held, on all hair types.
Georgina F.
Kentwood, MI
I like this hairspray, it's not stiff and sticky but keeps the hair in place. It makes the hair shiny and it smell good.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Sebastian is such a great brand! Always remember to buy it from a professional salon.
Autumn G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is an excellent hold hair spray and makes the hair follicle shine so bright like a diamond
Gabija V.
Kaunas , Lithuania
This hair spray is special. I love it for daily use. recommend for all. price is normal