Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray

A Comfy Hair Spray Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hair Spray is an unusual experience in the world of hair spray. It has an amazing lightweight flexible control that dares gravity and is so light that its presence is not felt. It creates a touchable, movable style with flexible hold. This gives a smooth satin finish to the hair. This spray is ideal to hold pinned-up style or just volume, it works for everything. Lightweight and brushable Firmer yet flexible Gives a satin finish Suitable for styling This hair spray is just great to style all hair types. Just For You: All types of hair, specially fine hair A Closer Look: This Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Dry - Brushable - Lightweight Control Hair Spray is a non-sticky hair spray because of its invisible hold that can make hair flexible and movable into any other style. Get Started: Just spray on dried hair for invisible firmer hold and light weight movement. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
erika m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Out of all of the amazing Sebastian products that I've used, I unfortunately can't say the same for this. I DO like a "non crunchy" hairspray but this feels like it does absolutely nothing. Smells good, but doesn't hold a style.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are looking for a super light hairspray this is it. Sebastian Shaper Zero has been meeting my expectations for years. It's light texture holds my hair perfectly all day without it looking like there is any product in it at all. I would definitely recommend.
Te'a J.
For awhile I was using hairspray everyday, so my sister got me this. Other hairspray was to heavy because of the hold I want, but this was nice and light. I could even brush my hair and not ruin the style of my hair. I loved it!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
When i have $ to blow this is my product splurge. It is like miracle spray for my hair, i spray, set with hot rollers, and spray some more and have runway model perfect hair for hours. Good stuff, just wish it cost less. :/
Kirsten G.
After seeing this product featured in a magazine, I purchased it. It held my curls for a decent amount of time. I don't know if I would repurchase this, simply because I wasn't a fan of the scent.
Amanda D.
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale and wanted to try it out. I like the way it works. It's a very light hairspray so it's not something you want if you want something to hold all day. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell.
Carly G.
This hairspray has a great hold without making your hair stiff. What I love most is that it has a brush able hold. So my hair can be flowy and smooth, while remaining styled.
Whitley K.
Hoopeston, IL
Love this hairspray! Not sticky at all! Great hold that lasts the whole work day! Does not leave typical hair spray residue. Smells great as well!
Marisa V.
This hairspray gives an excellent hold with an even more impressive light feeling. Smells good too.
maria o.
Great hold on the hair, no bad fragrance. i love that it is brushable but yet style wont budge!