BY SEBASTIAN

A Comfy Hair Spray Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hair Spray is an unusual experience in the world of hair spray. It has an amazing lightweight flexible control that dares gravity and is so light that its presence is not felt. It creates a touchable, movable style with flexible hold. This gives a smooth satin finish to the hair. This spray is ideal to hold pinned-up style or just volume, it works for everything. Lightweight and brushable Firmer yet flexible Gives a satin finish Suitable for styling This hair spray is just great to style all hair types. Just For You: All types of hair, specially fine hair A Closer Look: This Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Dry - Brushable - Lightweight Control Hair Spray is a non-sticky hair spray because of its invisible hold that can make hair flexible and movable into any other style. Get Started: Just spray on dried hair for invisible firmer hold and light weight movement. see more...

Lindsay S.
Cumberland, RI
Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity Hair Spray - 10.6 oz is my all-time favorite hairspray. I have been using it for at least a decade. It smells so good, it's the exact opposite of the hairsprays of the past (Aquanet, anyone?!). The thing I love most about it is it is not crunchy AT ALL. Hair is super soft, I love it especially for bouncy curls that you want to look nice and bouncy. Occasionally I've been able to get a deal at Ulta on these, I think the last one I had to buy three full size cans but it was a huge savings. The cans are so large, it does last you a long time, too!
Karen B.
Springfield
I’ve been using this for years. It hold up against humidity but isn’t stiff. It also has a really good scent and one bottle will last a long time. My hair is auburn and fine. I will definitely buy this again.
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a lightweight hair spray that does what is says. I have repurchased this item in the travel size. I don't need to use a lot on my fine shoulder length plus hair
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are looking for a super light hairspray this is it. Sebastian Shaper Zero has been meeting my expectations for years. It's light texture holds my hair perfectly all day without it looking like there is any product in it at all. I would definitely recommend.
Te'a J.
For awhile I was using hairspray everyday, so my sister got me this. Other hairspray was to heavy because of the hold I want, but this was nice and light. I could even brush my hair and not ruin the style of my hair. I loved it!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
When i have $ to blow this is my product splurge. It is like miracle spray for my hair, i spray, set with hot rollers, and spray some more and have runway model perfect hair for hours. Good stuff, just wish it cost less. :/
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
After seeing this product featured in a magazine, I purchased it. It held my curls for a decent amount of time. I don't know if I would repurchase this, simply because I wasn't a fan of the scent.
Amanda D.
I bought this hairspray because it was on sale and wanted to try it out. I like the way it works. It's a very light hairspray so it's not something you want if you want something to hold all day. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell.
Carly G.
This hairspray has a great hold without making your hair stiff. What I love most is that it has a brush able hold. So my hair can be flowy and smooth, while remaining styled.
erika m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Out of all of the amazing Sebastian products that I've used, I unfortunately can't say the same for this. I DO like a "non crunchy" hairspray but this feels like it does absolutely nothing. Smells good, but doesn't hold a style.