BY SEBASTIAN

Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love this hairspray so much!! It's not too firm and has a nice sheen but isn't overly shiny. Holds nicely but isn't crunchy. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Jessica V.
Dickson, TN
I love Sebastian Shaper hairspray. I have purchased other brands in the past and always return to this product. I love the smell of this hairspray and its quality. My only issue with this brand is that it tends to gum up the nozzle rather quickly which requires effort and time to fix. This issue is not a deal breaker however, and I will continue to purchase in the future. It is definitely more expensive then a store brand hairspray but the quality makes the price worth it, and it lasts a long time.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Sebastian Shaper Zero G Dry Finish really holds your hair in place well. It doesn't look to staged, and gives the illusion of great volume. The smell is not so great tho, I would definitely recommend improving the smell. Even after spraying it, it is still easy to manage. I would recommend.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Sebastian has done an amazing job at creating products that hold. I rated it 4 stars because I don't like the smell but otherwise it's an amazing product. Great for hold while shaping your style.
Sophia P.
Westford, MA
One of my favorites, besides the smell! Good hold without getting flaky or "crunchy" - the best for finishing touches or small pieces, especially with fine hair!
Carol W.
Springfield, IL
Love Sebastian's hair sprays.. Great hold without looking like a helmet. Hair still moves when you do! Would give five stars....but not a fan of the smell if your hair gets wet.
Thuy Vi M.
Everett, WA
Wonderful hold. Was not too hard. Smells nice and sprayed fine. Was easy to wash out and wasn't to hard of a hold to tease hair with. Really liked it!
Beth T.
Sikeston, MO
You can't go wrong with anything Sebastian! In my opinion Sebastian products are top of the line! Great product Great Price!
Mallory R.
I love this hairspray! It doesn't leave your hair feeling tacky and stiff. It is perfect for styling!!
Anette P.
Attleboro, MA
LOVE this hairspray, its so awesome. ..themes nothing more to say but try it, you'll love it too