BY SEBASTIAN

Travel Size Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray - Shaper Plus provides 24-hour control that's never stiff or sticky, and hold up in high humidity. This original, touchable, strong hold is the professional's choice; delivering amazing style, immediate action and great results. Shape your hair with extra hold and control with Shaper Plus, the name behind the look. (1.5 oz.) - Travel Size Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
karla a.
I received a sample of this hairspray few days ago and le me tell you this hairspray is amazing it holds the style without leaving it stiff and doesn’t have a hash smell to it I would definitely be purchasing this once I’m done with my sample
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Not my normal spray but needed a travel size for my suitcase so daw this one & picked it up. Glad I did it works great & is not to heavy for my fine hair. Generic Value Products GVP Shaping Spray Plus Hair Spray: Compare to Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I usually use pump hairspray. I received this as a sample and am really enjoying it. It does have a strong hold so I might buy the non-plus version when I go to buy it. Considering it is the same price as the Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine that I like, I would definitely take a chance and give a full-size of this a try.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
This is the only hairspray I use. Has a great hold for any styling. Longevity of this product is super impressive. Not crispy no flaky build up. The smell could be better but oh well. Packaging is on point and price is fair.
Jennymae G.
Gloucester, VA
Awesome buildable hair spray with a decent smell. but does what it says it does. Not too heavy at all and great to use on any hair type. Like I said before if one spray is not enough just spray more on to get a firmer hold. Definitely is a brush able spray as well.
Rachel M.
The hold is okay. I have very fine hair. The humidity wreaks havoc on my style, I was hoping this would help. It didn't. Strong smell. Made hair sticky.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Really nice hairspray. I love the way it works and it holds really well! I would recommend to any one that wants to have their hair hold
Veronica C.
It makes your hair stay in place smells like hairspray lol doesn't smell good but I love that it makes my hair stay in place.
Danielle S.
Tracy, CA
Only hairspray I'll use. Always buy it on sale at ulta. Does the job and smells good.
Arlinda G.
Hold wonderfully without the stiffness.
A must have for everyone who does hair.