Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray for Unisex uploaded by Katelyn O.

BY SEBASTIAN

Shaper plus hair spray by Sebastian for unisex 10.6 ounce hair spray. Shaper plus hair spray was launched by the design house of Sebastian. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is an old staple that I have used since the 80s. IKR? What product stands the test of time...this one. It has held my hair when it was longer, shorter, curly or straight. It never gets sticky even when you get carried away. Hair remains touchable and moves. The scent is a typical hairspray...not pleasant or unpleasant. I will continue to purchase.
Kat J.
Best hairspray I've EVER used. Provides just enough hold for all-day styles that look flawless, but just enough softness so that it's natural and not crunchy or sticky... You don't even need to douse your hair with it, a little spritz works for just about any 'do. There is absolutely no other product that comes close to this. It is a little pricey at about $20 a can, but Ulta frequently has sales where you can get this hairspray for half off or more. That's when I stock up. Get some and thank me later!!
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
💖I got my sample and really like that it's professional Sebastian shaper plus Hairspray.Thise the only hairspray for me! Allows spraying and redoing later in the day or throughout the day.......never sticky or too much hold.  I would definitely recommend her to friends family. Thank you for my sample.💖
Katelyn O.
I loveeee this! My mom has been using this for years! I got it at TJ max for a discounted price. It's my favorite compared to others. It holds my hair down all day! Would buy it again! It also smells really good!
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
My favorite all time hair spray. This spray does not build up on your hair but still allows you to have a firm hold