BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian;Unisex;Sebastian;Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray 10 Oz (New Packaging); see more...

Kat J.
I cannot say enough good things about this hairspray... I'm really surprised it's not more popular. This gives such great hold without making your hair unbelievably stiff and sticky. I've turned most of my friends on to this Shaper Plus. It is a tad pricey for my taste, but Ulta frequently has sales which allow me to get a full can of hairspray for as low as $6 (normally $18.95). So I stock up when they're on sale, and I have a little shelf in my house with my hairspray supply for a few months. My favorite thing about this hairspray though is how little you need to keep your hair in place... With other hairsprays, I have to literally empty the can sometimes to get the flyaways in place. Just a quick spritz of my Shaper Plus and I can guarantee my hairdo won't budge (beyond what I want it to) all day and night. I love that even with the amazing hold it gives me, I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining my style. Seriously, stalk Ulta for their sale, and try this hairspray out. You won't regret it. It'll change your entire view of what hairspray can do for you.
Lexi N.
Hermitage, TN
Hands down the best hairspray! I buy min at ulta! I have thick and heavy hair and this hairspray is strong enough to hold my curls