Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray 10.6 oz see more...

• Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look in do not...1 Answers
  • Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and crusty?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a good one? and...3 Answers
Sebastian SHAPER  Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
I've been struggling for so long trying to find a good hairspray that doesn't leave my hair crunchy and will actually hold heatless curls. My hair is naturally straight, currently color treated, and I've been told that I have fine hair and lots of it. This was able to do really well, all things considered. There was a pretty strong smell initially that I didn't care for but most of it faded away quickly enough. It looked pretty good the day of, and acceptable throughout the second day. That night though, it was starting to look a little crazy so I brushed it out and surprisingly it kept my hair in nice natural waves after. I would repurchase this until I find a perfect holy grail hairspray
Paula H.
Paula H.
Kansas City, MO
This is the best hairspray for my thick, coarse, long hair. Not only does it help me to style my hair by spraying my hair lightly before flat ironing it, but it holds the style all day when I spray my hair after completing the style. I like how the style holds all day but doesn't leave the hair sticky or rough feeling. I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining the style. I have been using this hairspray for years.
Liona M.
Liona M.
Canton, MI
First time I used this hair spray was the day of my uncles wedding. Surprisingly enough, HE was the one who swore by it. I decided to give it a try, and my curls actually held ALL night! (Long, thick, PIN straight hair that I had curled myself) Their wedding was on a humid September day, starting early in the morning and lasting past midnight. Safe to say I had to purchase my own shortly after.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this on my 84 year old grandma who has very fine hair that is also thinning quite a bit. She has that typical grandma hair style where it kinda looks like a straighter fro and I spray this a tiny bit before I curl it and a bunch after and her hair lasts her about a week with minor touch ups. The smell is very strong, but this stuff works like a charm!
L Nicole G.
L Nicole G.
Erlanger, KY
Great hold superior shine and no sticky feel. Added bonus, SPF 15, great for summer! This is my go to hairspray and I won't settle for less. I have tried cheaper brands, but I always come back to this. No flakes, no helmet head and it comes out easily. I have been using this for 20 years and will never stop. :-)
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Not a firm hold hairspray. The smell isn't the best either. Does not leave a build up on the hair though. A lot of product for the money but not the greatest of products. Not very effective in keeping my hair in place or even out of my eyes for that matter. Will not repurchase.
Amy T.
Amy T.
This has been a favorite hairspray of mine for years and years! It provides incredible hold but you are able to brush it out for a more natural look! Not sticky and worth the money!! The smell is nice and when people hug me they are always telling me my hair smells so good!
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have been using Super Shaper Plus by Sebastian for over 5 years. I have thin and fine hair and it is the only hair spray that I have found that will give long lasting hold without the sticky build up of other hair sprays. I will definitely continue to use the product!
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
I got this from a friend who works at a professional hair salon. I must say I didn't expect much because my hair never holds a curl being how flat and thin it is, but it held! It worked so much better than any other hairspray I have used and it smells really great too!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray! My mother has used Sebastian products for many years and i follwed her lead! Keeps my style in place, no flakes, and withstands the humidty! Everything I try from this brand does it's job, well worth the money!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and crusty?
Yzelda Joie F.
Yzelda Joie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a good one? and where can I get this?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Dunsmuir, CA
Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look in do not have it, i used to use it and i would Like to again now that my hair is long again!