BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray 10.6 oz see more...

• Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look...3 Answers
  • Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and ...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a goo...3 Answers
Sebastian SHAPER  Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I received a travel size sample of this from the website, and I've used it twice. I am SOLD for life. I can tell it's worth every penny. It holds so well without that cakey spray look if you over do it. Lasts all day. Brushes easily, and shapes your hair the way you want it to. I will defaintly be purchasing this. I have seen it in Marshall's a few times, and next time I'm in there I'm buying it if they have it. It does have a strong smell, but it's not your typical hairspray smell either. Which is great, as it is strong but lingers, and softens to a nice musk.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This has been my go to hairspray for over a decade when I used to do hair. It has a nice, moveable hold. Its not like spraying concrete on your hair. This is a softer, more natural looking hold.  I don't find this to be a sticky hold. It doesn't get crusty or flaky at all either.

It might seem expensive but there is always a BOGO for this at Ulta so keep your eye out for that. This is a hair product staple for me. I always have two on hand (thanks Ulta)
Hailey C.
I have been using this recently and it’s been treating me great! What I first noticed about it that made me want to buy it was how big it was and how much product it held. So far I’m a big fan of it!!!
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
Most people think of this as an old lady hairspray, and that is so wrong. IT WORKS wonders! It holds amazingly without being gross and crunchy and stiff. It will keep your look all day long and usually goes on sale at Ulta. How could you go wrong?
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best for curls. It keeps the curls intact and helps guard against frizz. It holds all day so there’s no need to keep it with you. You can use it for straight hair to keep frizz away or tame the ends so you get no fly aways.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
This has been my mom’s go-to hairspray for 10+ years, and she has the most amazing hair. A bit expensive for me but it has great hold and not too strong smell while lasting all day and not being too crunch
Kat J.
I cannot say enough good things about this hairspray... I'm really surprised it's not more popular. This gives such great hold without making your hair unbelievably stiff and sticky. I've turned most of my friends on to this Shaper Plus. It is a tad pricey for my taste, but Ulta frequently has sales which allow me to get a full can of hairspray for as low as $6 (normally $18.95). So I stock up when they're on sale, and I have a little shelf in my house with my hairspray supply for a few months. My favorite thing about this hairspray though is how little you need to keep your hair in place... With other hairsprays, I have to literally empty the can sometimes to get the flyaways in place. Just a quick spritz of my Shaper Plus and I can guarantee my hairdo won't budge (beyond what I want it to) all day and night. I love that even with the amazing hold it gives me, I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining my style. Seriously, stalk Ulta for their sale, and try this hairspray out. You won't regret it. It'll change your entire view of what hairspray can do for you.
Crisol C.
Lowell, MA
This hair spray is humidity resistant and leaves your hair flexible and not stiff. You're definitely paying for name brand bevause this compares so well to Garnier's flexible hold hairspray.
Sam F.
Woonsocket, RI
I’m not a big fan of hair spray I think it’s because the crunchy feeling it leaves your hair with but this product is easy to use while getting a blow out. A quick spray and brush out so that the product is evenly distributed does the trick.
Tamara F.
My absolute favorite hair spray for hold without crunch or white flakes. No other hair spray compares and I’ve tried for at least the last five years. I have thick, sometimes curly, hair and this works each and every time. Easy to brush out at the end of the day. No need to wash out. It’s never stiff or sticky and holds all day. I use it on my top knots and slick back hair styles all the time. Best thing is that it doesn’t cause me to break out. Definitely recommend to all types of hair and styles.
Jamie L.
Vail, AZ
Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and crusty?
Kayla M.
Dunsmuir, CA
Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look in do not have it, i used to use it and i would Like to again now that my hair is long again!
Yzelda F.
I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a good one? and where can I get this?

back