Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray 10.6 oz see more...

• Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look in do n...3 Answers
  • Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and crusty?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a good one? a...3 Answers
Sebastian SHAPER  Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
Sebastian SHAPER Plus Extra Hold Hairspray
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about this hairspray... I'm really surprised it's not more popular. This gives such great hold without making your hair unbelievably stiff and sticky. I've turned most of my friends on to this Shaper Plus. It is a tad pricey for my taste, but Ulta frequently has sales which allow me to get a full can of hairspray for as low as $6 (normally $18.95). So I stock up when they're on sale, and I have a little shelf in my house with my hairspray supply for a few months. My favorite thing about this hairspray though is how little you need to keep your hair in place... With other hairsprays, I have to literally empty the can sometimes to get the flyaways in place. Just a quick spritz of my Shaper Plus and I can guarantee my hairdo won't budge (beyond what I want it to) all day and night. I love that even with the amazing hold it gives me, I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining my style. Seriously, stalk Ulta for their sale, and try this hairspray out. You won't regret it. It'll change your entire view of what hairspray can do for you.
Christopher C.
Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to hairspray for over a decade when I used to do hair. It has a nice, moveable hold. Its not like spraying concrete on your hair. This is a softer, more natural looking hold.  I don't find this to be a sticky hold. It doesn't get crusty or flaky at all either.

It might seem expensive but there is always a BOGO for this at Ulta so keep your eye out for that. This is a hair product staple for me. I always have two on hand (thanks Ulta)
Tamara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite hair spray for hold without crunch or white flakes. No other hair spray compares and I’ve tried for at least the last five years. I have thick, sometimes curly, hair and this works each and every time. Easy to brush out at the end of the day. No need to wash out. It’s never stiff or sticky and holds all day. I use it on my top knots and slick back hair styles all the time. Best thing is that it doesn’t cause me to break out. Definitely recommend to all types of hair and styles.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this recently and it’s been treating me great! What I first noticed about it that made me want to buy it was how big it was and how much product it held. So far I’m a big fan of it!!!
Christie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Sebastian shaper plus extra hold hair spray it works so amazing it only takes a little bit to work last all day the price is good and so worth it I definitely recommend trying this hair spray one of the best I have tried
Danielle C.
Sebastian holds up against humidity better than most hairsprays ive tried (I used to manage a salon, I've used a lot!!). It does come with a price; initially, it's a heavy spray and you feel like you have a bit of helmet head. Just let it sit for a while (I do my makeup while I'm waiting), and then finger comb your tresses. You'll find them much less hard/sticky, but it will still hold your style.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Sebastian Shaper plus extra hold hair spray. Unlike other brands, it doesn't make my hair all crunchy and gross, but still gives me the strong hold and volume that I need. I definitely recommend it
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been struggling for so long trying to find a good hairspray that doesn't leave my hair crunchy and will actually hold heatless curls. My hair is naturally straight, currently color treated, and I've been told that I have fine hair and lots of it. This was able to do really well, all things considered. There was a pretty strong smell initially that I didn't care for but most of it faded away quickly enough. It looked pretty good the day of, and acceptable throughout the second day. That night though, it was starting to look a little crazy so I brushed it out and surprisingly it kept my hair in nice natural waves after. I would repurchase this until I find a perfect holy grail hairspray
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
Best hair spray EVER! I've been using this for over 10 years. It's a "working" hair spray. It starts out light & manageable, but if you want a stronger hold, keep spraying.
Paula H.
Kansas City, MO
This is the best hairspray for my thick, coarse, long hair. Not only does it help me to style my hair by spraying my hair lightly before flat ironing it, but it holds the style all day when I spray my hair after completing the style. I like how the style holds all day but doesn't leave the hair sticky or rough feeling. I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining the style. I have been using this hairspray for years.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a sticky feel to it? does it dry hard and crusty?
Kayla M.
Dunsmuir, CA
Does anybody know where i can BUY this? The salons i look in do not have it, i used to use it and i would Like to again now that my hair is long again!
Yzelda Joie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a good hairspray... is this a good one? and where can I get this?