BY SEBASTIAN

Melissa C.
I like to use this product when I curl or straighten my hair I really like the feel of the hair spray. I prefer to use the Shaper not Shaper Plus. I find that the Plus is too heavy and I can't brush my hair the rest of the day.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Can't beat this stuff! It holds well and is brushable should you decide to restyle. It doesn't build up or weigh my fine hair down. I've never found one that beats it.
Jacqueline M.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Really awesome hair spray! Does not leave hair sticky or tacky! Can let you change your hairstyle in a second due to the fact that its not a hard or heavy hairspray!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Really good hairspray. It holds my curls all day and usually my stubborn hair won't hold a curl for anything and it isn't very sticky at all. Really recommend.
Rory S.
Monroe Township, NJ
Great for everyday flexible hold. Doesn't get sticky or too crunchy for curly hair. Smells good to so it doesn't make you smell like a ton of hairspray.
Bridget R.
This is my favorite hairspray. It keeps the shape throughout the day without weighing it down.. and i love the smell
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this hair spray! I use the brushable and it takes away my frizz and makes my hair so shiny and soft!
Sharon E.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this brand of hairspray for years. It allows me to manipulate my hair after I spray.