BY SEBASTIAN

Kat J.
I cannot say enough good things about this hairspray... I'm really surprised it's not more popular. This gives such great hold without making your hair unbelievably stiff and sticky. I've turned most of my friends on to this Shaper Plus. It is a tad pricey for my taste, but Ulta frequently has sales which allow me to get a full can of hairspray for as low as $6 (normally $18.95). So I stock up when they're on sale, and I have a little shelf in my house with my hairspray supply for a few months. My favorite thing about this hairspray though is how little you need to keep your hair in place... With other hairsprays, I have to literally empty the can sometimes to get the flyaways in place. Just a quick spritz of my Shaper Plus and I can guarantee my hairdo won't budge (beyond what I want it to) all day and night. I love that even with the amazing hold it gives me, I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining my style. Seriously, stalk Ulta for their sale, and try this hairspray out. You won't regret it. It'll change your entire view of what hairspray can do for you.
Ana N.
This hairspray works great. Its has both good hold and flexibility. You can build this hairspray up if you wanted it to be firm hold. I like to use this hairspray more for when I wear my hair up and need to slick it back. for loose curls I like to use the original shaper. Great hairspray.
Cory S.
New Lenox, IL
I love the smell and thought I loved this product at the salon but it must have been another. The spray just doesn't seem to hold for as long as it should. I have curly hair and after putting forth the effort to style it, it's upsetting for the spray to not last.
Liz P.
Novi, MI
I love this hairspray. It smells nice and it's not overpowering. You can still run your fingers through your hair after using it. It's a light hold but it lasts all day.
This hairspray is very good has good hold and has flexibility, you still have total control of your hair with the hold you need, and smells good..
Veronica B.
The best and only hairspray I've ever used!! Works well in humidity and gives great natural looking control without sticky or smelly residue
Stephanie R.
This is the only hair spray that I even consider. It smells fantastic and it isn't sticky. It does the job while also maintaining soft hair.
Heather H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is an amazing hairspray, it holds my style and doesn't feel stiff. I recommend this product.
Misty C.
Vancouver, WA
Love love love this hair spray! The best brand ever and your hair actually stays in one place!