BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Shaper Hair is a styling mist for hold and control. The fast-drying design tool helps hold, shape, lift and control hair. Brand: Sebastian Name: Shaper Hair Spray Holds, shapes, lifts and control Size: 10.6 ounces see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This hair spray is absolutely amazing. It meets my expectations to the MAX HOLD. I love big hair and this product is great. It smells amazing with what I believe is a hint of rose smell. It lasts forever even in strong winds, my hair is able to just go back to where it was out really quick. The price is a little higher than normal sprays but it is totally worth it and I am never going back to another spray.
Erica V.
Elmendorf , TX
great for keeping in all those updos, curls, blowouts. Extreme hold, plus a little goes a long way. I do recommend this product. Not sticky, has a great scent. Has a great flexible hold so your able to brush it out
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I don’t really like hairspray, but I love this one. It keeps my hair in place but it doesn’t make my hair hard and sticky. It’s strong, but it’s also flexible enough to put all over the hair. My hair is always soft and never crunchy when I use this.
Katie S.
This hair spray has so far met all of my expectations. It keeps my hair in place all day, keeps it from getting frizzy and most importantly does not flake like other hairsprays I have used. I recommend you try it and see for yourself!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This hairspray lasts a super long time. I've been using the same bottle for about 3 months now pretty consistently which is kind of unheard-of when it comes to hairspray. I fully contribute this to the fact that a little goes a long way
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I cannot say enough good about Sebastian shaper hairspray! As a stylist this has always been my "go to" hairspray it's a very workable hairspray before it completely gets dry. I cannot for some reason however use it on my own hair as it turns my hair burgandy, why?how? I don't know but it does, of course this is me spraying it hair on iron, but I do that with all hairsprays and shaper is the only one that turns my hair burgand. However I do highly recommend this hairspray as long as your not blonde!
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This is the best hairspray that I have tried! I’ve lost count of how many times I repurchased it. It leaves your hair feeling very soft, not sticky or stiff. Your hair will last you all day with this spray. I recommend this to anyone in major need of a great hairspray!
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this hairspray! It is soft and smells amazing. Doesn’t make your hair crunchy but gives a nice soft hold! Amazing for everyday use! I would highly recommend to anyone!! Great product!
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This hairspray is wonderful for everyday. It has a light hold, but it holds my hairstyle in place all day without being stiff or drying. I also love the smell. People will ask what perfume I'm wearing but I think they're asking about this hairspray! I like how it prevents against humidity. On days with a lot of humidity I find that this hairspray keeps my hair under control.
Sarah K.
Lexington, KY
My HG hairspray! It doesn't leave any residue. I wash my hair every 3 days. I need a hairspray that I can spray on Day 1 without causing me problems on Day 3. It truely is brushable. It's a light hold hairspray. If you want a stronger hold, go with the Shaper Plus. I like to use this on my bangs and to tame flyaways. It's the best hairspray I have used to date. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent. It doesn't smell good to me. Some people like the scent though. However, the scent disappears so quickly. It does not remain on my hair. I also don't get headaches from the scent. So in the end, win win. :)
Anaya Y.
I've been wanting to try this for a while, I have fairly thin hair but I have a lot of hair lol ( if that makes since) How does this work on thin hair?
Alyssa V.
Is this a strong or more of a flexible hold?