BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Shaper Hair is a styling mist for hold and control. The fast-drying design tool helps hold, shape, lift and control hair. Brand: Sebastian Name: Shaper Hair Spray Holds, shapes, lifts and control Size: 10.6 ounces see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I cannot say enough good about Sebastian shaper hairspray! As a stylist this has always been my "go to" hairspray it's a very workable hairspray before it completely gets dry. I cannot for some reason however use it on my own hair as it turns my hair burgandy, why?how? I don't know but it does, of course this is me spraying it hair on iron, but I do that with all hairsprays and shaper is the only one that turns my hair burgand. However I do highly recommend this hairspray as long as your not blonde!
Sarah K.
Lexington, KY
My HG hairspray! It doesn't leave any residue. I wash my hair every 3 days. I need a hairspray that I can spray on Day 1 without causing me problems on Day 3. It truely is brushable. It's a light hold hairspray. If you want a stronger hold, go with the Shaper Plus. I like to use this on my bangs and to tame flyaways. It's the best hairspray I have used to date. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent. It doesn't smell good to me. Some people like the scent though. However, the scent disappears so quickly. It does not remain on my hair. I also don't get headaches from the scent. So in the end, win win. :)
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This hairspray is wonderful for everyday. It has a light hold, but it holds my hairstyle in place all day without being stiff or drying. I also love the smell. People will ask what perfume I'm wearing but I think they're asking about this hairspray! I like how it prevents against humidity. On days with a lot of humidity I find that this hairspray keeps my hair under control.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
What I love about this hairspray is that it doesn't leave your hair with that crunchy feeling. It's a super strong hold, while looking like you don't have any product in your hair. I had never heard of the brand, until I got a full size bottle in a swag bag. I've recommended it to my friends and they love it!
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
Like many others have said, it gives a nice finished look without the crunch! I love this hairspray! I use it mostly with a slicked back ponytail and it hold my bangs back with a little bit of hairspray. I also use this when I curl my hair and it doesn't make it stiff or crunchy whatsoever!
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this hair spray. It is light weight while still keeping my curls in place. I hate when my hair gets crunchy and this spray does not do that. I like he scent. The spray dispersed the product really good. I will be repurchasing. I high recommend it!
Karina h.
Rosemead, CA
Its so rare for me to find a hairspray that i like but once i tried this one and i was hooked it has a nice strong hold without leaving your hair so hard and sticky. i would definitely recommend this to all my friends who are looking for more of a natural look that holds the style all day
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Sebastian hair sprays for before, but this one is my favorite. The hold is great for fly aways, but it is also very flexible. I never get the hard, cake-y feeling when using it. I have a big bottle for at home, and a mini for travel.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This hairspray is a good hairspray. It didn't give me stiff hair but yet kept a strong hold all day. The scent is what I love so much! It smells amazing. The can is large and it last for a good bit of time for the price. Well worth it.
Tredia T.
It's extremely rare to find a hair spray that doesn't dry out your hair or crunchy like a taco she'll. I love this hair spray because it's strong but light, long lasting, & smells wonderful... Can be found at stores like Sally's & Ulta
Anaya Y.
I've been wanting to try this for a while, I have fairly thin hair but I have a lot of hair lol ( if that makes since) How does this work on thin hair?
Alyssa V.
Is this a strong or more of a flexible hold?