BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Shaper Hair is a styling mist for hold and control. The fast-drying design tool helps hold, shape, lift and control hair. Brand: Sebastian Name: Shaper Hair Spray Holds, shapes, lifts and control Size: 10.6 ounces see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is wonderful for everyday. It has a light hold, but it holds my hairstyle in place all day without being stiff or drying. I also love the smell. People will ask what perfume I'm wearing but I think they're asking about this hairspray! I like how it prevents against humidity. On days with a lot of humidity I find that this hairspray keeps my hair under control.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
What I love about this hairspray is that it doesn't leave your hair with that crunchy feeling. It's a super strong hold, while looking like you don't have any product in your hair. I had never heard of the brand, until I got a full size bottle in a swag bag. I've recommended it to my friends and they love it!
Emily M.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like many others have said, it gives a nice finished look without the crunch! I love this hairspray! I use it mostly with a slicked back ponytail and it hold my bangs back with a little bit of hairspray. I also use this when I curl my hair and it doesn't make it stiff or crunchy whatsoever!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray. It is light weight while still keeping my curls in place. I hate when my hair gets crunchy and this spray does not do that. I like he scent. The spray dispersed the product really good. I will be repurchasing. I high recommend it!
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
Love this product and have been using it for many, many years. It provides great hold but is still soft and movable. The sent is also not too overpowering. Even holds up in the rain! I have tried other hair sprays, but always come back to this one!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Sebastian hair sprays for before, but this one is my favorite. The hold is great for fly aways, but it is also very flexible. I never get the hard, cake-y feeling when using it. I have a big bottle for at home, and a mini for travel.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is a good hairspray. It didn't give me stiff hair but yet kept a strong hold all day. The scent is what I love so much! It smells amazing. The can is large and it last for a good bit of time for the price. Well worth it.
Tredia T.
Tredia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's extremely rare to find a hair spray that doesn't dry out your hair or crunchy like a taco she'll. I love this hair spray because it's strong but light, long lasting, & smells wonderful... Can be found at stores like Sally's & Ulta
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL
This is my favorite hair spray that i have every tried! I can spray a crap ton of this stuff in my hair and it will not be sticky or crunchy. This also helps my hair stay in whatever desired hair style i choose.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this hairspray! perfect for holding loose waves all day with no problem! Don't ever pay full price, though. it always goes on sale at Ulta!
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this for a while, I have fairly thin hair but I have a lot of hair lol ( if that makes since) How does this work on thin hair?
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a strong or more of a flexible hold?