BY SEBASTIAN

Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Eastlake, OH
I use the Sebastian shaper plus hairspray I throughly enjoy it I like the hold I like the consistency I like the smell.
Cari P.
Cari P.
San Diego, CA
Works well, holds my style without being heavy. They want me to say more so "more" more more more
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using Sebastian Shaper products for a lifetime. I keep coming back to them because they deliver the best hold without weighing my hair down. The Sebastian Shaper Full On Mousse offers just the right touch of lift and hold without being sticky.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Shepherdsville, KY
Makes my hair very soft, love the feel but yet holds really well, I use this every day gives my hair lots of body
Madison H.
Madison H.
I love this mousse!! It adds volume to my hair and keeps it in place all day. It also has a very nice scent!
Dawnisha M.
Dawnisha M.
Birmingham, AL
Great Hold. Does not make your hair hard and crunchy. Don't need much to volumize the hair.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm a sucker for voluminous hair and this is a great product to get the bouncy but not heavy look I aspire for! I recommend it 100%