BY SEBASTIAN

ULTRA-FIRM FINISHING HAIRSPRAYfor hair that holds up till dawn, the ultra-firm, shaper fierce. firm all-day, dry-holdshapes hair into any fashion. Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray is the styling product professionals can't live without. Twenty-four hour control that's never stiff or sticky and holds up in high humidity. The original strong hold. USE ITspray over dry hair to firm-setany style in place. lacquer hair flator use to build up any fierce shape. best for medium and heavy hair textures see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie P.
Lebanon
Every Sebastian product I've ever bought I've ended up loving, and the same goes for this hairspray! I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, and this helped keep my hair looking good even during the hot, humid summer months! Love it!
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
This has to be the only hairspray that keeps a hold on my hair. I can slick my hair and won't have my baby hairs come out of the look. I actually got this from my boyfriend and I have stolen a bottle from him. Now I always keep it on hand.
Jayda F.
Oh dear God let's just have a moment for this Hairspray now I have a lot of baby hairs and they get uncontrollable so I set out to find a Hairspray that would tame my baby hairs it wouldn't leave my hair crunching girls at the end of the day and when I came across this product let's just say I fell in love instantly. 4 girls out there with baby hairs this is the product for you
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This hairspray from Sebastian is pretty nice. it is a bit pricey. The difference between this and your average drug store hair spray isn't too far. But it does look good, there's no residue, it's not too sticky, and it holds well. I would recommend this to friends who do very complicated hairstyles or hair stylists.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
This hairspray is good, but I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. It helped my hair stay in place about the same as a regular hairspray. The biggest downside is the price. It is too expensive for me if I want to use it on a semi-regular basis.
Amber W.
Great, firm, but brushable hold as well as the Re-Shaper holding spray. Does not leave flaky residue or buildup on the hair. Great for weaves or natural hair and it's good for holding all types of hair. Sets natural protective styles too!
Gage M.
Worked very well and one can lasted longer than I had expected it to. Most of the sprays I have used didn't hold or didn't spray on well, but this product did.
Lilia V.
I love this product. I use it all the time. Every day. It is worth the money because it works great Md I love that it doesn't leave flakes in the hair
Jo B.
I have used Sebastian hair spray for years, I love the hold it gives. It does not dry my hair out nor does it feel sticky or tacky.
Kati P.
This product works so well. It has amazing hold but doesn't leave you feeling or looking crunchy. It also has a nice light scent.