Sebastian Shaper Blow Out Thermal Body Boost .85 Oz uploaded by Lindsey P.

BY SEBASTIAN

Desiree W.
This blow out product is really good, it give your hair a great amount of volume, and a little bit of the product really goes a long way. I think that the smell is nice, and the result was what was intended, it lasted all day in an office environment.
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
Best to apply when using heat. Hair is best silky and smooth. My hairstylist uses this product and it is the best product I have ever experienced. Hair stays silky smooth for a week.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
I love this product! Use it after every shower. Helps hold whatever hair style I chose to do, couldn't do my hair without it!
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
I don't like this product i feel it does not protect your hair from the heat of styling tool...it does smell good though!
Erika E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love, love, love! Such an amazing hair product. One of my go to's daily. I love the price too. Fits within my budget.
sherri j.
Macclenny, FL
Sebastian Shaper Blow Out is the bomb baby! Nice hold, not a helmet head. Say hello to beautiful hair!
Jene C.
Holmdel, NJ
This was a good product , was not heavy on my hair. Gave me the Boston I need for volume