BY SEBASTIAN

• What is special about this shampoo2 Answers
  • What does the smell of this shampoo remind you of . Wanting to bu...1 Answers
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo does an awesome job. It leaves my hair frizz free shiny and soft to the touch. I have clean bouncy curls throughout the day and night.
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love Sebastian products! This shampoo had a really fresh scent to it which also lasted all day! Left my hair feeling really clean and looked sleek as well. Definitely a clarifying shampoo that does not leave your hair stripped of its natural oils!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
This was my favorite shampoos for years and years. My salon no longer carries this brand so it's been awhile but I've been thinking of looking online for another place to buy it. I love the smells and it really lathers up.
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Its an average product. It didn't improve shine or texture. It has a nice scent, nothing super floral, and it did clean my hair.
marisela v.
Perfect product for my husband and I to share don't have to worry about it smelling to feminine
Allie P.
Calera, AL
Makes my hair feel so soft. Will definitely repurchase. I love using it. The smell is good too.
jessica m.
Campo Grande - MS
A foam-backed shampoo that uses silicone color protectors that cleanse, condition and add surface shine.Foam-backed shampoo that uses silicone color protectors that cleanse, condition and add surface shine.Laminates polishing shampoo
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
What is special about this shampoo
Cynthia H.
What does the smell of this shampoo remind you of . Wanting to buy it but not sure if hubby will like it !