BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Re-Shaper Hairspray offers a strong hold. This product bends movement into shape with a long-lasting hold and humidity protection. BRUSHABLE HUMIDITY RESISTANCE STRONG-HOLD HAIRSPRAY strong, multi-blend hold. bends any movement into shapewith long-lasting holdand humidity protection in one. spray on damp hair. blow-dry for a root boost. spritz during blow-dryingto capture tousled movement. mist over finished stylefor day-to-night-controlled hold. for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
Review for: Re-Shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz more...
I am not a fan of this hairspray. Mainly because the smell is a complete turnoff. It holds very well and I haven't had any issues with the nozzle, however, I hold my breath for as long as it is in the air. My boyfriend told me is just smells like normal hairspray, but to me, it seems completely gross. I am sure this is just a preference issue!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Review for: Re-Shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz more...
Purchased at Walgreens for 17.99. This hairspray is great for everyday hair, I like to use it after I put loose curls in my hair. It’s not sticky and won’t make your her hard and crispy like the cheap hairsprays. If you’re looking for a tight hold then I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you’re looking for a light hold to keep your loose curls or straightened hair in tact then I say try it
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, CT
5 starts it's not enough for this great great product I've tried every single hairspray out there from high end to drugstore hairspray but this one is like thank god it exists 🙌🏻 my holy grail hairspray best ever have this and the plus and they are both great
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
It works but I think for the amount it costs you can get something that holds longer. I like one by Paul Mitchel (I forget which but it has a silver bottle and a pink top) and one by Bed Head (also a silver bottle). This doesn't leave hair stiff and does hold hair in place - I just think there are better options out there!
Catherine S.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only hairspray I use. Nothing even comes close. It does what it says it does! It holds so well, and perfectly, without being crunchy. It is brushable! It is the answer to my thin/fine hair's prayers. Ulta often puts this on say and I buy multiples at a time. I think I have at least 4 backups right now :)
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love Sebastian hair sprays!! They really hold but they don't make your hair stiff like other products. I use it all the time ! My hair is still felixble with an incredible hold when I use it. I would deff recommend :)
Stacy C.
This hair spray is the best! It holds with out feeling stiff and I feel like my hair can still have movement! It lasts all day and is s great value for the price! I used this everyday when I worked in a salon!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I love it. This hairspray is not heavy. Hair stays I place.
No residue. A few spray., and last long. You can still
comb through your hair and it goes back in place.
Price is affordable...
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
Normally I am not one to use hairspray but this is my fave when I do! I use t to curl my hair with and the nice thing is it holds but you can brush through it too if needed. I even like how it smells! Plus the bottle looks cool on my countertop.
Angela S.
Westerville, OH
Love this! I have always come back to this brand after trying a new product. A great hold that does not make your hair hard or give it a glued feeling. You can easily comb through your hair after applying. Lasts a long time due to not needing a lot of product. The only improvement would be to offer more affordable travel sizes.
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Does this product make your hair smell good also?
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
How well does this hold?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Is this product good at fighting frizz and where can you buy it
Kimisha L.
PMB
How long does it last ?
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Este producto es bueno para el Friz, vale lo que cuesta ?