BY SEBASTIAN

Features: Light Conditioning Style Whip Protein-Rich, Ultra-Light Whip Lifts Deliciously Nourished Curls And Waves To Perfection For Super-Conditioned Air-Light Bounce see more...

Brigett F.
Dallas
I love love love this stuff! It comes out of the bottle so silky and fluffy. It smells amazing when it's in my hair and it doesn't have that crunchy feeling when it dries down. It helps define my curls more and it really does give my hair some nice volume. I recommend to someone who wants more defined curly or wavy hair.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
Really good product. It doesn't make your hair feel hard or sticky like a lot of other mousse type products do. Kind of expensive. I got a sample from Sephora and really liked it so I bought the full sized.
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and have already gone through 2 full sizes. It is amazing whether you want to make your hair curly or just give touchable volume. It smells great and works like a charm!
Natasha G.
LOVE this product!!! THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL ITEM! I use it both when I straighten and wet style/curly hair style. This product makes my hair look so healthy and soft considering my whole head has been bleached. I've used this product witth many different clients and hair types and it has never failed.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I don't have curly hair, my hair does have a little bit of waive to it but this product is great! I often use this product if I plan on curly my hair. This product also makes my think hair more manageable. The product smells great but it may be a little pricey for what it's meant to do.
Olivia B.
I've been using this product for over 4 years. I've tried other products for volume, but this one is still the best! My hair smells amazing and stays looking clean and fresh for an extra day!!
Kayli B.
I usually use the Paul Mitchell sculpting foam which I love, I decided to give this one a try though and for some reason I don't like it too much. I feel like my hair is a little frizzier with this one than with the Paul Mitchell one. It does smell good though
Kimberly P.
Westchester , IL
I got this for free one time to try out, and let me tell you it's great. I have naturally straight hair, and can't hold a curl for crap. But, if I put a little bit of this on my hair, and then put it on hot rollers, my hair holds the curl (without crunch) like old school Hollywood glamour with the most beautiful after scent
Joni M.
Galt, CA
I love this product! My natural waves are shiny, bouncy and frizz free. I have found I like this best when letting my hair air dry rather than drying with a diffuser. I'm able to touch up less wavy spots with a curling wand for a perfect look. This is my new hg curl product!
Amber K.
Huber heights, OH
I got a mini of this for $1 at Elder-Beerman and loved it, it holds curls in my hair and my sisters hair also. She has super silky hair that even falls out of hair ties. It also doesn't leave the hair looking crunchy or feeling stiff!