Sebastian Professional Wet, Sleek Hold Liquid Gel, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Pack of 2)

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian professional wet, sleek hold liquid gel work into freshly shampooed hair. Comb through and use with a blow dryer for soft, sexy body. For a wet look, apply more. Comb through and air dry. see more...

Rachael B.
Milan, MI
I love this stuff so much. Especially when I'm doing a super sleek bun or ponytail. It covers every single flyaway flawlessly. No touch upscreen needed.. just a little bit of hairspray for piece of mind.
Jaclyn R.
My hair is super super curly and I used to use this product when I was younger. I loved it then and now I use it on my sons hair. I switched to a different brand because this gel made my hair crunchy and now I like it to be softer!!! Great product though!
Brianne S.
Alexandria, VA
Sebastian's Wet has never failed me. When my hair was short and natural this product always came through. It would always give me the wet look I desired.
Jamie L.
Very good product if you have short do's or like to wear perfect pony tails. You will not have flyaways if you apply this to hair while you brush hair Into style. Make hair very shiny.
Dawn A.
When you just want to wash and go, this is a perfect, especially in hot summer months.
Candice J.
Chicago, Illinois
I love Wet for when I wear my hair wet and wavy. The style stays several days and looks great!