BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo is a volume-boosting cleanser that helps hair achieve great volume and shape. see more...

Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
I used this shampoo for 4 years and went back to it so so much I love the smell and how it makes my hair shine and feel I just like to change things up too but I look forward to using this again and a bottle last super long time
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this shampoo when i had blonde hair and i still have it i use it when i need some extra volume in my hair . It smells good . If you're looking for volume to your hair this i the perfect shampoo for you its one of my favorites.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
I tryed thr sabastion voumeinzer shampoo i loved it
I love the scent its a very light not heavy smelling scent
It realy lathers up nicely
A little goes a long way.
Jasmine M.
I tried this in a freebie package I got from a hair stylist and let me tell you it was love at first sight for my hair. It didn't leave a soapy residue, it didn't dry out my hair or cause it to be greasy after a day. It left my hair feeling weightless and smelling wonderful. My hair now has volume and people can't help but ask what product I use.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
personalmente no lo eh usado pero todo el mundo me habla maravillas de esta marca, estilistas y familiares, lastima que se me hace un producto costoso, pero me encantaría probarlo algún día. esta en mi lista de lo que quiero probar.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
I'm glad I can buy this outside of salons now! I really like Sebastian products. I just like other lines better. Dollar for dollar I don't feel there is anything remarkable for this product.
India G.
My favorite shampoo! It is pricey but worth the money! My hair gets flat so I use this product to add natural volume to my hair without weighing it down
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Sebastian shampoo is my favorite. I buy it by the liter due to the great price. It is worth having so much of it!
Amy J.
Expensive but effective. I definitely feel like I get value for money with this product.