BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo gently cleanses impurities and adds a diamond-like shient to fine hair. Enriched with rock crystal extract it smoothes out roughened cuticles to leave you with soft and manageable hair without weighing it down. It creates a light-reflecting surface for a beautiful natural shine creating the perfect base for styling. Directions of Use: Massage into wet hair to activate the gentle lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. Remove excess water before following with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Conditioner. Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Ashley J.
North Hollywood, CA
First and foremost, it smells amazing. It conditions without weighing down my hair. I use it everyday and my hair is so shiny. It's definitely affordable if you shop around for a good deal. I buy mine at the salon supply. Overall I love it and will continue using it!
Hannah S.
Love this shampoo! I have thick hair and it leaves it feeling light and not so heavy like most shampoos. My hair is significantly shinier after using this and it especially helps because my blonde color can make my hair look dull.
Erin d.
I love this shampoo and also the conditioner to match! No complaints and I have been using it for a couple weeks now. I will definitely be purchasing it again. This along with conditioner and the trilliance heat protectant spray works wonders on my hair!!
Ana R.
Escondido, CA
My school contains wella and Sebastian shampoos which got me really into them! I love the smell and the days I could go without washing my hair! It lathers really nice a little goes a long way! So get yourself any Sebastian product
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This does wonders for my hair. The shine is absolutely unreal. I love it. I get excited for wash days.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
This smells great. I used it for awhile but I can't remember why I stopped.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is my favorite shampoo (and conditioner, I use them both together). My long dark hair has never looked so shiny! I also find that my hair looks healthier and fuller when I use this combo. I mostly use Trilliance for the weekends as it's quite expensive but it's worth every penny to have such great hair days. Bonus: it smells amazing too!