BY SEBASTIAN

Suitable for all hair types Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo (1000ml) polishes and cleans your hair imparting it with a beautiful healthy-looking shine. Forming a rich lather it gently removes impurities whilst the rock crystal extract smoothes the cuticle layer to make your hair more manageable. Particularly ideal for dull and lacklustre hair the shampoo creates the perfect foundation for styling whilst creating a soft surface that reflects the light for a dazzling shine that exudes vitality. Directions of Use: Apply to wet hair and massage into a lather Rinse thoroughly see more...

• In the past I used the shampoo and reconditioner Sebastia...1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Diana M.
Maxwell, CA
This shampoo makes my fine dull hair look shiny and healthy. It smells amazing and makes for a pleasing shower experience. Lathers very well and works with all types of hair. I love this product because it doesn't weigh my hair down and allows me to skip a few washes without making my hair oily. It's my holy grail shampoo!
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
I have bleach blonde hair and nothing keeps it icy white like this shampoo! Smells so good and definitely beats any of my other color treatment shampoos! I bought this off of amazon prime and I was very satisfied with this product!
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
My hair care professional used this product on my hair, and I must say that I am impressed with it. I have never used sebastian products until she used it on my hair. It left my hair feeling extra smooth and really bouncy.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love any Sebastian product, I normally apply 3 times shampoo to my hair , with this product I only apply twice and I use very small amount the second time.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This shampoo made my hair shiny and feel so clean! It did get more greasy than when I use the Sebastian Light shampoo but this is still a great option!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me gusta, lo he usado en ovaciones y me gusta él resultado que le da a mi pelo realmente es muy buen producto lo recomiendo.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
This sebastian professional trilliance shampoo is a good product when u used gives u a good result
Ricci J.
Holt, FL
I like all Sebastian products and have been using them for many years. Definitely my go to.
Gabi L.
people wonderful that product loved can buy unafraid is great, you span love is very good indeed
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
In the past I used the shampoo and reconditioner Sebastian expensive but very good product, I'm trying to find the poductos I used but can not remember which were, sure have changed the packaging if I remember leaving my hair with an amazing shine the healthier hair worth paying for a good product with Sebastian