BY SEBASTIAN

Weightless Smoothing Creme Serum With Avocado Oils 2 Helps Provide Thermal Protection 3 Helps Tame Frizz see more...

Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
I use this daily in my hair. I have thick frizzy hair and it is the only thing that tames it when I use heat. I am a hairstylist and I use it on every single client. I recommend this to any person with any hair type.
CeCe G.
Baltimore, MD
Works so well on my dry hair. My hair undergoes Japanese straightening every couple of months so it is extremely damaged. I have a lot of split ends and also burnt tips. This stuff defrizzes my natural hair and also smooths out the damages. Highly recommended
SHAE M.
Conroe, TX
Absolutely love Sebastion's products and this one I can't do without. It gets so humid in our part of Texas and you need something to tame what turns into frizzy hair. This helps my curls stay curly and smooth. Will never use anything else!
Ana P.
McKinney
I use on my daugthers hair, it makes it easier to comb and control the volume. She has curly hair and a lot of hair volume.
Natasha A.
Mount Vernon, NY
My hairdresser uses this in my hair especially in the summer when my hair tends to not keep the style. So far no complaints.
Allegra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Put it in my wet hair (I usually have to sleep on my wet hair for it to not be fluffy) and it always looks great!
Jesenia L.
Love using this in my hair it keep all my fly always put and smells amazing ...and my hair loves loves this product
Cheyenne L.
Wanaka, New Zealand
Love the "elixir" for my wavy - sometimes fly-away hair. After styling, my hair is straight, soft, shiny and feels very luxurious. A salon feel and look, even I - a busy working mum - can achieve at home
Tess R.
Los productos de esta marcan nunca me decepcionan, me gustaría probarlo. He utilizado otros productos y han mejorado bastante la condición de mi pelo, estoy casi segura que este hará lo mismo.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Does this product tame fly aways?