Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity Hair Spray By Sebastian Hair Spray uploaded by Chelsea L.

BY PROFESSIONAL SHAPER ZERO GRAVITY HAIR SPRAY

Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray has lightweight, flexible control that defies gravity. It has control so light that you hardly know it's there! Creates touchable, moveable style with flexible hold and a satin finish. A weightless, brushable l see more...

Courtney L.
THE BEST strong hold, flexible hairspray I've ever used. Lasts all day long and holds my hair where I want it, while still allowing me to run my fingers through it. I recommend it to everyone. Just wish it was cheaper than $20 ☹
Angie A.
This one is my favorite from this brand I love that it holds and not sticky and last whole day on style . Just a very good hairspray scent not appealing but many hairspray are the same in that department .
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is my favorite hair spray so far. It does NOT leave your hair crunchy ornstiff, yet it holds the style just as it should
Jasmine B.
Rochester
I love this stuff! Always try to find it on sale!!! Hold style without the stiffness. Hair is very manageable!
Ana B.
Me encanta esa producto porque me mantiene los waves y no me deja el pelo com sensación dura.
Tonya T.
I use this hair spray EVERYDAY! It is the only hair spray I use and I've always recommend it to my family and friends. 5 stars!!!