Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity 1.5-ounce Hair Spray uploaded by Jekia W.Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity 1.5-ounce Hair Spray uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY SEBASTIAN

This flash-dry brushable hairspray has lighweight control with medium hold that defies gravity. Use before or after blow-drying and respray for increased hold. Size: 1.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) hair spray Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jasmine p.
Independence
This is the most amazing hair spray I have used! It doesn't crunch up your your, or make it feel solid and has a pleasant scent. I received it as a small sample but I will definitely be buying a regular sized can! My hair was still manageable even after I piled on the spray. Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity
Jekia W.
I never really used hair spray to hold a style since going natural but recently I straighten my hair and put flexi rods in on my straight hair and I used this and was highly impressed even with humidity my hair lasted I definitely recommend
Jennifer G.
Mesquite, TX
I got a sample from their website and it smells good. It doesn't weigh your hair down like some hairsprays do. It last for several hours  I would defiantly spend money on this
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is a really great hairspray for adding extra volume. I have short hair but because it’s so fine, it is often flat. A few sprays of this at my roots gives my hairstyle the extra lift it needs. I would recommend for volumizing.
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
This hairspray does a great job keeping your frizz in check, while leaving your hair feeling smooth and manageable. I use this every time I go out to a humid environment, in hopes to tame my wild curls. You need to apply in layers to make sure that the entire head stays frizz-free, but it totally works!
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
did not leave my hair gross, sticky, or hard. I had very flexible volume and hold. it is on the pricier side, but i only use this for special occations since it is so pricy, but it leaves my hairdo literally flawless.  No frizz, no nothing. i probably buy a bottle every year and it lasts
Tiffany Y.
Gainesville, VA
Love this hairspray! Doesn't leave my hair too crunchy at all. I don't however like how shiny it makes my hair. I know that sounds crazy. I feel like it makes my hair look a tad oily. Will continue to purchase!
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
OMG I've been stuck on this brand since I was in beauty school lol honestly it is pricey but well worth your money. Leaves my hair manageable, and looking like I just left the hair salon.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
One of my favorites when it comes to lightweight control hairspray. Sebastian shaper zero gravity is perfect for a light brushable hold. I keep it in hand for touch-ups on the go. Add some freshness to my look. Great price and great quality
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I bought this at a local beauty supply store for an upcoming trip having never used it before and am so glad I did. It was slightly pricey but definitely worth it. Kept my hair in play all day and I didn't even reapply. I would definitely recommend this product.
ashley c.
Is this waxy?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make ur hair crunchy?
Rachel F.
I've been looking for a new hairspray and I know this brand is a little more expensive - how does it compare to suave and other drugstore hairspray brands?