BY SEBASTIAN

Takes your hair moisture and health to a new level while also maintaining style Helps to shape your hair while maintaining moisture and health Provides hold to your hair in damp weather when using this hair spray Keep on loving your look from morning to night with this great hair spray see more...

Buy on Amazon
McKenzie M.
New Brunswick
Review for: Hairspray 10.6 oz; 300 g more...
I love this hairspray! It has extra hold and always keeps my hair in place, but without making it crunchy or hard. I still love the texture of my hair when I use this hairspray. I would definitely buy it again.
Kat J.
Review for: Hairspray more...
I cannot say enough good things about this hairspray... I'm really surprised it's not more popular. This gives such great hold without making your hair unbelievably stiff and sticky. I've turned most of my friends on to this Shaper Plus. It is a tad pricey for my taste, but Ulta frequently has sales which allow me to get a full can of hairspray for as low as $6 (normally $18.95). So I stock up when they're on sale, and I have a little shelf in my house with my hairspray supply for a few months. My favorite thing about this hairspray though is how little you need to keep your hair in place... With other hairsprays, I have to literally empty the can sometimes to get the flyaways in place. Just a quick spritz of my Shaper Plus and I can guarantee my hairdo won't budge (beyond what I want it to) all day and night. I love that even with the amazing hold it gives me, I can still run my fingers through my hair without ruining my style. Seriously, stalk Ulta for their sale, and try this hairspray out. You won't regret it. It'll change your entire view of what hairspray can do for you.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
This hairspray works really well. I like the way it feels on my hair, the smell, and how it sprays. However,I had really high hopes for this product and it's ability to hold, but It seemed to be similar to other, cheaper hair sprays in that area. When I curl my hair, it tends to fall throughout the day so I need a hairspray that would hold it better. Like I said, I did enjoy this hairspray, but I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the price.
Haley H.
Greensboro, NC
I curl my bangs every day and hairspray them to keep them in place. I won this hairspray in a hair care basket for a raffle and I really like it! It holds my hair in place for the day without making it look crunchy. My only complaint is that it doesn't hold up against wind too well, but that is completely understandable! Overall I would definitely recommend this hairspray
Adrienne B.
Victoria, TX
I love this hairspray. I keeps everything in place without using half the container, leaving flakes, or hard to get out/leaving build up. I use it most when finishing vintage styles and it works perfectly.
Laurain G.
Portland, OR
The best holding hair spray with the best fragrance I can find. Doesn't leave to much of film on my hair and doesn't leave my hair with a crunchy feeling
Vanessa G.
Tucson, Az
This hairspray is perfect for long nights are long days parties or just whatever you need it for your hair will not move an inch!
Amy W.
Farragut, TN
I used this hairspray for a wedding I was in. It smells amazing and held my curls very well.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
I like this for updos and as a light sealer for when I do curl my hair and want extra hold.
Taylor Grace S.
Brentwood, TN
Strong hold, doesn't get crunchy! It's great for adding body when teasing hair for styling.