Sebastian Professional Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner 250 Ml + Treatment 500 Ml by sebastian

BY SEBASTIAN

Hayley L.
For years I have trouble finding a system that will tame my frizzy hair and get it clean. This systems does wonders and even hydrates making my hair look and feel so healthy! I was so blessed to get such a deal on Amazon
octavio r.
Covina, CA
Nice hydrating shampoo and conditioner that is color safe. The scent is amazing, it lathers pretty well. It doesn’t claim to be sulfate free but it is color safe, the conditioner is very thick which I like. The scent lingers in the hair all day. I looove it
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
I cannot gush enough about this shampoo and conditioner! My hair has never felt so smooth and hydrated as when I use this! I’m not exactly sure if it’s for fine, frizzy hair but it works wonders on mine! The scent of it is amazing also!
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner combo. It’s very hydrating and the conditioner doesn’t weigh down my hair. I ran out recently and notice the roughness in my hair without it. I always buy the liter bottles when they are on sale at Ulta.
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
I used to use this products when i was wearing mu hair straight and i can’t find anything wrong with it. If i ever get my hair straight again I’ll use this set again.
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and I love it! I can totally tell a difference when I switch to a drugstore brand. This makes my hair light and moisturized. My favorite by far!
Lee M.
Middle River, MD
I just started using this product after it being recommended by a friend. It is SO hydrating, but keeps your hair light and bouncy! The smell is wonderful and your hair feels so healthy!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Love this shampoo and conditioner for my bleached hair. It helps hydrate my hair and helps with tangles too. This is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
Drench by Sebastian is probably one of the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner sets that I have ever used. So concentrated, and works so well!
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this hydrating shampoo, it really helps against dry hair and scalp, leaves the hair feeling soft and is safe for color treated hair