Sebastian Professional Re-shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz Styling uploaded by Brittany M.Sebastian Professional Re-shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz Styling uploaded by Sarah G.

BY SEBASTIAN

For All Hair Types Brushable Humidity Resistant Create Any Shape, Anytime, While Protecting Your Style From the Effects of Humidity Re-Shaper is the ultimate professional tool delivering the promise of great hold, touchable hold, touchable feel easy brushability; so you can change your look as often as you want. see more...

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
This hairspray is NO JOKE. It is strong, yet flexible. I love it to add extra volume to my hair, but I also love to use it to top off a stylish only. This hairspray doesn't disappoint & I think I'll be buying for years to come.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Morristown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray. Use enough of it, and your hair won't move an inch, but it still feels good and not crunchy.
Holli W.
Holli W.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good hairspray for fine hair like mine. I use this product when I tease or curl my hair. It's fairly inexpensive and has lasted me a long time. The only thing I would suggest is making the bottle more desirable.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Las cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this hair spray for a night event keeps hair locked volumized and curls are still bouncy
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in my glossybox and it smells strange. The dark oil smells better by this brand. I am trying to use it all up which I am almost done with it. I will not be purchasing this though just because of the smell it has. Its a little strong and has a smell I cant explain.
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for a couple years and i buy it on repeat. I like the smell and it holds for a long time. It's reasonable in price, I get mine from ultra. I would recommend it. I also feel like it gives the hair a bit of a shine.
This hairspray has a strong hold, it helps keep my hair together. No matter where I go my hair always stays in place
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have used this product ever since I started doing my hair, so quite a long time. This product doesn't weigh my hair down, only keeps it in place. The smell is almost like perfume but still nice. I love how it doesn't harden your hair either.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
RESACA, GA
Love this. hands down best hairspray ever.

holds my hair all day long doesn't feel matted or sticky.the price is easy and doesn't break the bank either.
jaiden h.
jaiden h.
Hallandale, FL
Its not the best hair spray it dies very fast it has no hold to it and its fairly cheap but hard to find its no good