Sebastian Professional Re-shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz Styling uploaded by Sarah G.Sebastian Professional Re-shaper Hair Spray 10.6 oz Styling uploaded by Brittany M.

BY SEBASTIAN

For All Hair Types Brushable Humidity Resistant Create Any Shape, Anytime, While Protecting Your Style From the Effects of Humidity Re-Shaper is the ultimate professional tool delivering the promise of great hold, touchable hold, touchable feel easy brushability; so you can change your look as often as you want. see more...

Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Morristown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray. Use enough of it, and your hair won't move an inch, but it still feels good and not crunchy.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Las cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this hair spray for a night event keeps hair locked volumized and curls are still bouncy
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
This hairspray is NO JOKE. It is strong, yet flexible. I love it to add extra volume to my hair, but I also love to use it to top off a stylish only. This hairspray doesn't disappoint & I think I'll be buying for years to come.
This hairspray has a strong hold, it helps keep my hair together. No matter where I go my hair always stays in place
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have used this product ever since I started doing my hair, so quite a long time. This product doesn't weigh my hair down, only keeps it in place. The smell is almost like perfume but still nice. I love how it doesn't harden your hair either.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
RESACA, GA
Love this. hands down best hairspray ever.

holds my hair all day long doesn't feel matted or sticky.the price is easy and doesn't break the bank either.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like Sebastian products, they always smell amazing. I need products that smell good especially because I am so short and always feel like my head is at nose smelling height :). Anyway this product is awesome and is great for days when I don't really feel like doing my hair. I will get out of the shower and a little mouse and spray this hairspray while wet and scrunch it. it gives my hair that loose curl/wave with out being crunchy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This is an amazing product that smells wonderful and keeps my hair in place all day. I've used several other brands and none of them have as nice of a scent or last as long. It also lets me take my hair down and restyle it without it looking frizzy and messy. My hair doesn't end up crunchy or looking oily after wearing it out in the sun and wind. I've been really impressed by this spray.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Ashburn, VA
Definitely my go-to hairspray. It holds my style all day no matter the weather. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or leave ny residue.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Truro, NS
I got this from GlossyBox and really like it! It doesn't have a strong scent, like most hair sprays. It comes out in a fine mist and it doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy. I am missing this and searching for another bottle of it!