BY SEBASTIAN

Features: Lightweight, Wearable Treatment-Styler Active Target Conditioners Restore Undernourished Hair For Radiant Shine Protective Agent Cocktail Enhances Manageable Styling Best For Medium To Fine Hair see more...

• Does it work on dry hair? 1 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I received a sample of it fr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product to help smooth my ...2 Answers
SEBASTIAN Professional Potion 9 Lite
  • "Then my mom recommended this stuff whats great about it is it keeps the frizz away all day and your hair look soft and shiny (but not greasy or wet) I highly recommend this pridouct for all you curly hair people out there it will change ur life!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product the product is amazing quality I highly recommend it and it is perfect for crazy curly hair like myself" in 2 reviews
  • "Awesome for fine hair that is damaged and needs a little help with moisture and holding a style!" in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great, works wonders on your hair and it's just a very good quality product thats worth the money." in 1 review
  • "I use a pea size amount in my damp hair and it tames the frizz and makes it managable." in 1 review
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have thin, fine hair that is dyed and exposed to heat styling. I only bought this product because it was on sale for a great price and I want really sure what it exactly did but now I can't go without it. I spray in my hair after my normal leave in conditioner and sometimes use along with additional styling products but EVERY time, my hair is left looking so soft, shiny, much more body, and is the picture of health. Some days if I'm out in the elements, I'll spray my dry already styled hair to give it some moisture and refresh the style. I'll also use some days when I don't wash my hair and it makes it look like I just washed it. It has really helped improve my hair... A very high quality product
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I Love Potion 9! I have been using this product for probably about 15 years, I usually purchase it at face values, it is kind of pricey but it's totally worth it! I use it daily, and the scent is absolutely amazing! I would probably buy it just to get that sent in my hair! Highly recommend this product for any hair type!
Allison W.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I have always had stick straight hair, but a recent move to humid south FL is challenging that.  I received a 50mL/ 1.7 fl oz spray bottle of SEBASTIAN Professional Potion 9 Lite as a free sample from Ulta. I would spray this in my hair after blotting my wet hair with a towel, then comb out my hair and allow it to air dry in either a ponytail or bun.  Definitely added more and consistent waves to my hair.  Has a pleasant scent.  My hair was nice and soft too.  I don't know that I would purchase this on my own, as its not a product I feel a need for right now, but I was not dissatisfied.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
The first time I heard about this product was from my stylist. Ever since she used it on my hair it's the product that always goes in my hair after I shower. This stuff has been great for my hair. I would recommend this to everyone.
emily j.
I like this product! It compares to "It's a ten" which is awesome. You can spray it in your hair before you blow it dry (wet) or when it is dry and styled as a sort of hair spray. It sprays in a beautiful mist and it isn't to heavy:) I will definitely purchase again!
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
I love this stuff for days when I don't have time to blow dry my hair. I just spray this stuff and scrunch and let it air dry. My hair always looks great without being crunchy or frizzy. Highly recommend!
Emma P.
Pinckney, MI
This stuff has been my life saver for 6+ years! I have naturally curly hair and anyone who has curly hair knows that frizz is literally a "huge" issue! I had tried gels and mouses but I hated how it made my hair crunchy and take on a wet look! Then my mom recommended this stuff whats great about it is it keeps the frizz away all day and your hair look soft and shiny (but not greasy or wet) I highly recommend this pridouct for all you curly hair people out there it will change ur life!!!
Emily M.
New britain, CT
This is very comparable to "It's a 10!" but its better. I love using this as well as the original Potion number 9. I learned how to use these products in beauty school and I've been addicted since! It leaves my damaged hair so soft and silky and I honestly couldn't love this product any more.
Francine M.
This product was used on my hair when I went to a hair salon for a curly cut and I was not happy with it. My hair needs a product with a lot of hold in it since my hair can get unmanageable. It has a pleasant smell to it but it is not right for my hair. (I have really thick hair)
Alma R.
Seattle , WA
I use this after washing my hair in addition to heat protectant before blow drying. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. Great value. Ulta sometimes offers Sebastian products Buy one get one half off, so that is usually a good time to stock up.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
I have been looking for a hair product to help smooth my hair and keep it under control after I get out of the shower. How heavy is this product and will it weigh my hair down ( I have very fine hair)?
Jenah L.
How do you use this product? I received a sample of it from Ulta and am unsure of how to use it. Is it like a leave in conditioner?
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Does it work on dry hair?