Sebastian Professional Potion 9 50ml uploaded by PRIYANKA S.

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Professional Potion 9 has been iconic throughout the hair industry for almost 20 years. This light treatment styler is enriched with nine active botanical ingredients and styling technology to form an advanced, more wearable treatment. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Christina H.
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
This works wonders on my hair! I use it when my hair it wet and it gives it a nice wave without making it frizzy or crunchy. It smells great and lasts forever!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Plato, MN
One of my favorite products! It Makes me hair so soft and manageable! And smooths it out keeps my frizz and flyaways down
PRIYANKA S.
PRIYANKA S.
India
I discovered this product in one of the subscription boxes and instantly fell in love. I'm a lazy person when it comes to hair care or hair styling, but this product makes my frizzy and dry hair smooth to touch. My natural curls become prominent and manageable with all frizz gone. I don't use any styling products on my hair and prefer to use scalp friendly products only and this is the not a product which is loaded with chemicals. instead the primary product is water and essential oils. easy to carry and use during travel, no leakage detected. one pump is enough for my shoulder length fine hair. the price is a bit on the expensive side but since a little bit goes a long way, I will stick to this for the summer. I love the slightly citrusy yet caramel scent and this orange coloured gel is absorbed by my hair instantly without leaving any slimy residue on my palms. A true HG product and I'm in love with it.