BY SEBASTIAN

Specifically formulated for use on dry, frizzy or chemically treated hair, Sebastian Professional Hydre Shampoo is suitable for everyday use. This shampoo quenches the hair's thirst by restoring its natural moisture and nourishing to provide body, bounce and a silky smooth finish. Sebastian Professional is one of our most popular ranges of hair care products here at Fragrance Direct, and this Sebastian Professional Hydre Shampoo is a big hit with our customers as it nourishes dull, lifeless hair and restores its natural health and shine. Sebastian Professional was founded in sunny California in the 1970s, with co-founder Geri Cusensa designing the first hair crimping iron specifically for Barbra Streisand. Sebastian Professional is a collection of hair care products that combines traditional hair care methods with innovative thinking. The Sebastian Professional collection includes a vast array of hair care products of salon quality, with everything from shampoos and conditioners to styling gels and hair sprays. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
Safe for color treated hair! I use this shampoo a week leading up to a redye. And it really gives hair the softness and quench of hydration it needs. I sparsely use this on freshly dyed hair, but when I did it never faded the color.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Super duper like this product. Very nourishing and leaves my hair feeling velvety. Smells super good and works really well compared to other products. It doesn't lather but it stays well like it's supposed to me in the shower.
Shawna W.
When I went to Cosmo school this is what we used all the time and it works amazingly. I always gave my clients a sample to take home and they always came back wanting a bottle
Natalie G.
Hidrata el cabello, no deja tu cabello grasoso, deja el cabello suave y sedosos. Hasta ahora me ha resultado bien. Lo complemento con la mascarilla de hydre, lo comparo con el bouncy de davines. Lo volvería usar.
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Very hydrating! Makes hair feel and smell amazing. My go to! My best friend uses also and she loves it!
Matt N Julia T.
Chesapeake, VA
I dye my hair pretty often so this product is perfect. It hydrates my hair perfectly...
Gicelle G.
Great shampoo to rehydrate your hair, it makes silky, manageable and with a great scent
Maud v.
Tilburg
Okay, I am usually not the person to spend a lot of money on shampoo, but let me tell you: this is worth it! I LOVE this shampoo. It smells so good and it makes my hair so soft. I got my hair done at the salon and they used this shampoo and I was immediately sold. 😄
Jessica O.
Panamá
Me encanta como hidrata este shampoo. Lo volvería a comprar sin duda, me encantannlos productos de esta marca