BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Professional Hydre Shampoo is a deeply hydrating cleanser that calms unruly frizz and leaving hair full of shine and softened. see more...

• This studs looks fabulous! Does it leave your hair with lots of ...1 Answers
Whitney S.
Omg I used this for a long time after my hair was some what damaged from over processing! It works, my hair felt so good after a wash and using this. Definitely hydrated my hair
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
Amazing becAuse this stuff makes my hair feel like silk! It's so hydrating and it makes a huge difference!
Brooke H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I live on this product. I have thick, fine, curly hair. It is the perfect balance between moisturizing, de tangling and softness. Other shampoos weigh my hair down or don't detangle. This line has it all and it smells great!
Mikaela B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have been using Sebastian for the past few years now and LOVE IT! I first heard of it because the salon I was going to used it, but then I got it for home and haven't used anything else since! I even use their hairspray!
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
One of my favorite brands of shampoo! I'm always switching up my routine, yet I always come back to this one. It's great for dry hair and smells amazing! Keeps you looking salon fresh on the daily.
Geisel M.
Me gusta mucho por que le deja un brillo y suavidad al cabello además tiene muy buen olor
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing and sooooo hydrating !!! which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Violetta M.
Dominican Republic
I love beautiful leaves use by softness and shine to hair leaving you
Also what i like is that suits your hair type leaving you a beautiful finish barbers.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This has been my go to shampoo for years now! It's treated my dry hair so well and I love it! It's nice and soft when you come out of the shower and lathers so nicely. I recommend it to everyone! Love it
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
This studs looks fabulous! Does it leave your hair with lots of volume?