BY SEBASTIAN

This Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo is ideal for those of you who want to give your hair a boost of volume. Featuring revolutionary cushion particle technology this ingenious shampoo is designed to give you super soft super smooth volumised hair without the price tag. Lathering up with the Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo will prepare your hair for high fashion results without the stickiness or crunch. The cushion particle technology beats both the 'friction' and 'film' volumising methods that either leave your hair harsh to touch or with a hard and inflexible layer by using two micro particles that bind themselves to your hair's surface. Some raise the cuticle and rough up your hair for a stronger classic volume whilst others fill in the gaps smoothing over the edges for a bigger softer volume. Naturally voluptuous volumes are now yours for the making. Directions of use: Apply to wet hair. Massage to activate the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. Follow with Sebastian Volupt Conditioner. see more...

Katelyn F.
Bristow , VA
This was also another best seller at the salon. Sebastian has built an incredible name for itself. The volume shampoo and conditioner is light weight enough that it will give you the desired volume you desire, but it still leaves your hair feeling moisturized.
Katie N.
Canfield, OH
One of my favorite shampoos I rarely buy it because it's a bit pricey but it leaves you're hair so light and airy gives you much volume and has such a great smell my hair is very damaged and thin and this truly gives me the looks I want
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this product line falls well paralas people who have chemicals that helps keep them without damaging the hair and having it very healthy
J r.
I have used this volupt shampoo a few times and I really like it. Smells great and definitely gives hair lots of volume. Leaves hair smelling good, volumized, and smellings good.
Rachel F.
Cherry hill, NJ
Loooove this shampoo AND the conditioner too! My hair dresser recommended it for my thin and fine hair so I could get some volume and it's the best! Leaves my hair silky soft, volumized, and smelling awesome!
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
This leaves my hair silky smooth especially during the winter. I love how this keeps my hair moisturized but not oily at all.
Alyssa P.
Hands down the best shampoo for flat thin hair. This product has brought life back into my damaged thin hair. Lathers up very bubbly which I like and makes me feel clean. I will continue to purchase until they come out with something even better
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brand of shampoo. I like the way it makes my hair feel. I'm really picky about my shampoo I buy
Elene B.
New Castle
It's a cool.. Wery nice product.sebastian professional foundation volupt shampoo