BY SEBASTIAN

Distributes easily to cleanse and help to protect multi-tonal lightened hair against damage giving long lasting color vibrancy and shine. with pomegranate extract. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia G.
Kissimmee, FL
It's honestly super difficult to find a shampoo for my hair since I color it a lot. But ever since I started using this my hair color lasts a lot longer but my hair is a lot more healthier as well. This shampoo is the best and I love it.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I'm in love with Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo. I love that it keeps my color vibrant and my hair looking healthy. It smells amazing and the scent is long-lasting. I keep coming back for more. I will definitely continue to re-purchase.
Abbie C.
Tompkinsville,KY
This is a great product I love it. It makes your hair smell and feel really really good. It lays a long time. Smells good. It is better than most shampoos to me. I was satisfied with it.
Kendall R.
My old hair dresser used this on me and I fell in love. Smells delicious, but most importantly it is great for bleached or dyed hair.
michelle G.
este producto es excelente porque protege mucho el pelo tanto del frizz así como de las coloraciones que nos hacemos en el peo
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
My fiancee and I both used this and really liked it because it left our hair feeling clean but not streaky clean.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Sebastian hair products are amazing!!!! They have all different kinds of products!! I buy mine at CVS