BY SEBASTIAN

Specifically formulated for multi-tonal and highlighted hair, Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Multi Shampoo uses a smart colour moisture complex to target the colour-treated strands. Suitable for everyday use, this shampoo deeply moisturises and restructures fibres to restore your hair's healthy glow. Sebastian Professional is one of Fragrance Direct's most popular ranges of hair care products, and this Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Multi Shampoo is a big hit amongst our customers as it nourishes multi-tonal hair and provides salon quality glow and shine. Sebastian Professional was founded in sunny California in the 1970s, with co-founder Geri Cusensa designing the first hair crimping iron specifically for Barbra Streisand. Sebastian Professional is a collection of hair care products that combines traditional hair care methods with innovative thinking. The Sebastian Professional collection includes a vast array of hair care products of salon quality, with everything from shampoos and conditioners to styling gels and hair sprays. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite for awhile! I color my hair quite often (every 6 weeks) and this helped keep my color in for as long as it possibly could, it lathers really nicely which I love because it makes my hair feel cleaner, recommend!
Julieth O.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used it but I would love it, I have heard many good things about this product and the truth looks great I hope to use it soon and give my opinion
Sydney H.
Commerce City, CO
I'm a hairstylist and Sebastian is my go to product. A little product goes a long way. Smells wonderful and not too overpowering. It can be used on any hair type. I have super fine hair and didn't have a problem with heaviness!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I love this stuff. I like to have multiple different colors in my hair at once and this does the job. No stripping and the colors don't run together. I am going to keep using this for as long as they make it.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect shampoo for the holidays! It doesn't dry your hair out, it doesn't leave you frizzy or over moisturizer either! It's the best best best! One of my all time favorite shampoos! I go to school at Taylor Andrews, and I am learning cosmetology and this is my number 1 go to shampoo with my clients! They love it as much as I do!
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this when I'm coloring my hair. It really nourishes and strengthens my hair. It repairs and protects my hair from all the damage I create.
Jessica G.
Peninsula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great for hair that has been colored. Keeps the color in longer and doesn't damage hair